• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T3i Refurbished for $ 394.99 @ Canon USA.
Add to cart to get the discount.

Canon USA T3i

Canon
See Canon discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T3i
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find.

Is it $349 or $394?

It is $394 and have to pay for shipping.

deleted reply as already answered in forum - sry don't know how to delete post.

saeedt said:   It is $394 and have to pay for shipping.

And tax. Comes to $450 for me.

Code 7MOM13 for $7 two-day shipping

Don't forget the Cash Back.

$519.00 now...

TheinBomb said:   $519.00 now...

You must add it to your cart to see the discounted price at final checkout.

I decided to go ahead and get it. Used the coupon for $7 two-day shipping, used FW's Cash Back, and used my PayPal debit card which I get 1.5% Cash Back. Price was $439, before any Cash Back. Replacing my XSi, which is going on eBay this weekend. Should pay for $300 of it.

Rob9874 said:   I decided to go ahead and get it. Used the coupon for $7 two-day shipping, used FW's Cash Back, and used my PayPal debit card which I get 1.5% Cash Back. Price was $439, before any Cash Back. Replacing my XSi, which is going on eBay this weekend. Should pay for $300 of it.

I was thinking of doing this with my t3 that I have. Don't know if I can convince the wife that this is a good idea.

Just bought it..

$519.99 - $125 + $7 shipping (7MOM13) + $29.14 Tax = $431.13 - $9.88 FW Cash Back = $421.25 = Me super Happy!!

FW Cash Back comes to $9.88 on this item.

am I the only one getting a subtotal price of $415.99? (519.99-104), + $7 shipping code + 33.84 CA Tax=456.83

Canon now says, "There is not sufficient inventory for this purchase, and we are not accepting backorders on this product."

hi all,
How will i get a Cash Back? i have ordered a refurbished T3i from canon website.it costed me $439 all togther of taxes...could not find any Cash Back offer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014