COUPON CODE: blissgold1
Promotion: Save $1

Altec Lansing Bliss

Member Summary

Altec Lansing
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks OP, green given and ordered a set. According to the site the model is MZX436MIC. A similar model (without MIC) has favorable reviews @ amazon.

Note, these appear to be designed for women. From the alteclansing website

Bliss GOLD - MZX436

Performance Audio, Stylish Sparkle, Perfect Fit. These headphones are designed exclusively for women’s ears to get to comfort and performance you expect while still looking great.

The girl who does reviews complains about lousy sound and lack of the mic. Maybe she was reviewing another model, I don't know. Watch it.

Bought one from Shnoop a couple of months ago - it stopped working within 2 weeks & altec said "No warranty if purchased from Shnoop". Shnoop doesnt do much either.

Just received these today from Shnoop and they are the worst sounding headphones I have ever tried. That was a losing $5 gamble. Packaging was nice and I could tell they were straight from Altec Lansing original stock... they just suck. Don't waste your money on them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014