I apologize if this is a repost

Newegg has the following FAR

ARCTIC COOLING A7P-75000023 92mm CPU Cooler **3.99 shipping**
$20.99 - $20.99 MIR card exp 5/9/13

KINGWIN HDM-227 Internal Dual 2.5" HDD/SSD to 3.5" Metal Mounting Kit
$3 - $3 MIR exp 5/31/13

Thanks for reading

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ARCTIC COOLING A7P-75000023 (15.23kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

KINGWIN HDM-227 (11.75kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Some coupons I used:

BTEXSVL27 for Kingwin Metal Mounting Kit

BTEXSVL37 for Arctic Cooling CPU Cooler

respdoc said:   Comes coupons I used:

BTEXSVL27 for Kingwin Metal Mounting Kit
BTEXSVL37 for Arctic Cooling CPU Cooler
Nice! Limit is 2 on the Arctic cooler so a $6 MM. I passed on the KIngwin as it's their own rebate, not Newegg.

I love this from the Staff Summary:

Free after rebate
(was $19.99)

The current price is $20.99.

billrubin said:   I love this from the Staff Summary:

Free after rebate
(was $19.99)

It was, they just raised the price to match the rebate

http://camelegg.com/product/N82E16835186084

Eh, what the heck - I bit for 2 coolers - hopefully, I can disassemble - I need a new fan for a system build.

Tried using code: BTEXSVL27 for metal brackets, and got the msg: Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEXSVL27.

Jeff36 said:   Eh, what the heck - I bit for 2 coolers - hopefully, I can disassemble - I need a new fan for a system build.

Got that last time. Disassembled but still cannot use the fan since the fan mount is proprietary.

aquadoll said:   Tried using code: BTEXSVL27 for metal brackets, and got the msg: Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEXSVL27.
These promo codes are targeted mailings for those that made prior purchases recently. Here's a little more info on them.

BTEXSVL27 - 20% off all SSD/HDD Accessories
Up to a maximum discount of $150 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 5/05/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

BTEXSVL37 - 15% OFF ALL CPU Cooling Products
Up to a maximum discount of $150 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 5/05/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

HTN said:   aquadoll said:   Tried using code: BTEXSVL27 for metal brackets, and got the msg: Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEXSVL27.
These promo codes are targeted mailings for those that made prior purchases recently. Here's a little more info on them.
I rarely (if ever) get their mailings but the code still worked for me. The fans shipped from California via FedEx 2nd day air .

Solipsist said:   billrubin said:   I love this from the Staff Summary:

Free after rebate
(was $19.99)

It was, they just raised the price to match the rebate

http://camelegg.com/product/N82E16835186084
No, they priced the rebate deal above the normal selling price. If someone doesn't get the rebate, they'll end up paying more than they would have prior to the rebate offer.

Damn it, I want the AMD one to be be FAR not the Intel one...

Me too! But it hasn't stopped me from accumulating about a dozen of these in FAR deals so far.

OOS!

rootbear said:   OOS!Back in stock.

billrubin said:   rootbear said:   OOS!Back in stock.Of course it's back in stock ... the coupon expired yesterday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014