• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

HALLMARK
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find. My wife's birthday and our anniversary are coming up soon so it is nice to be able to get half-price cards.

Thanks MC - Mother's Day is my father's birthday, so this will come in handy!

Also, if you like 99-cent cards you can get three free at Walgreens. Here is the deal scenario:

Just in time for Motherís Day!!! Head on over to the Hallmark Facebook page, where you can print a $2/3 Hallmark Cards. This week, Walgreens is also offering 1,000 balance reward points wyb 3 Hallmark cards. Look for the $0.99 cards, and you will be able to score all 3 for FREE!

Buy 3 Hallmark Cards $0.99
Use (1) $2/3 Hallmark Cards
= Pay $0.97 / Get 1,000 points
= 3 for FREE

I believe this deal ends today, Saturday, May 4 (although with the Hallmark $2/3 coupon you can go almost anywhere and get 3 99-cent cards for only a buck).

Interesting factoid. The $5 off $10 purchase coupon will scan and work flawlessly even if your order is under $10 as long as the cashier allows it. I bought a $5.99 card and a $3.99 card which came to $9.98. I was 2 cents short but the coupon scanned and took off $5 with no issues.

I clicked here because I thought Hallmark was selling a gold crown for tooth....title is kind of misleading

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014