• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/3M-Streaming-Projector-Powered-SPR1000/dp/...

CamelCamel
http://camelcamelcamel.com/3M-Streaming-Projector-Powered-SPR100...

Bright, crisp picture up to 120-Inch wide,Maximum Resolution: 800x480
Portable ultra compact
Includes Roku Streaming Stick
Up to 2.5 hours of battery life (on eco mode) per charge, or runs continuously on AC power
Audio out for external speakers or headphones

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

3M Streaming Projector (8.04kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Always excited about the prospect of getting one of these for work, but the specs and reviews always tend to disappoint. Max resolution is 800x480 and only 60 lumens.

Probably a good deal as a toy or for a small bedroom or something with the Roku stick.

If you have a really dark room these are not bad for watching movies. We have one in our bedroom and our little boy likes to fall asleep to Thomas the Train on Amazon prime.

jd2010 said:   Always excited about the prospect of getting one of these for work, but the specs and reviews always tend to disappoint. Max resolution is 800x480 and only 60 lumens.

Probably a good deal as a toy or for a small bedroom or something with the Roku stick.

The word "toy" would best describe this projector. Low resolution and an extremely dim output make this ideal for ???

A 120" picture output with only 60 lumens would be very dim.

bestdealseaker said:   If you have a really dark room these are not bad for watching movies. We have one in our bedroom and our little boy likes to fall asleep to Thomas the Train on Amazon prime.

Great bedtime habits start early, eh?

In for 1.. Even at 60 lumens it's comparable to some of the other low end PICO projectors and the Roku stick which I've been eyeing for a while is 100 bucks. Easy sell for me anyway for the kid's room

Before we had kids, we swore that we would never let them watch TV. That didn't work out. We still try to limit TV time as much as possible, though.

slickdeal45 said:   bestdealseaker said:   If you have a really dark room these are not bad for watching movies. We have one in our bedroom and our little boy likes to fall asleep to Thomas the Train on Amazon prime.

Great bedtime habits start early, eh?

So a dim pico projector for $70. Hmph.

coolbreeze said:   So a dim pico projector for $70. Hmph.

Essentially...

Quick word of warning; the included remote sucks - you'll need to drop another $25 for the "enhanced" Roku remote, and no - most existing Roku remotes will not work as you need a WiFi remote to connect to the Streaming Stick.

Also, many recent TV's work perfectly with the Streaming Stick, as long as you have an MHL port. In that case, your TV remote will actually control the Roku, but it won't support gaming.

scoobydooby said:   Quick word of warning; the included remote sucks/Q]

Couldn't you just use the iOS/Android app remote?

coolbreeze said:   scoobydooby said:   Quick word of warning; the included remote sucks/Q]

Couldn't you just use the iOS/Android app remote?

Not if your 7 year old wants to play Angry Birds.

Got mine today. It works great. Super easy to setup. Picture isn't HD or anything but it looks good. My only complaint is the remote. What were they thinking with that piece of crap? I'll use the Android Remote instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014