• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*First go here http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/qobin?PID=

to the Order by Number page (you must order this way to get the discounted price)

*Enter item number 869351-Z6 and add to cart

*Click add to cart and a $0.50/1 coupon will automatically be added to your cart
*Your final cost should come to just $3.49 + tax (note that you can only snag one package of towels at this price per order)

thnx collin/hisave

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Scott Mega Roll Choose-A-Size Paper Towels 6pk
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
So tell us exactly how much money should make or break a deal?

rootbeer13 (May. 08, 2013 @ 12:53p) |

Is this SD or Fatwallet?

Dano

DanoMcGarret (May. 08, 2013 @ 12:56p) |

For this deal? I don't know....which is why I asked.

BeanTech (May. 08, 2013 @ 12:57p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just in time for this spill I need to clean up.

what went wrong?
my cart shows...
Delivery: $9.95
Pre-Tax Subtotal:$13.94

scatti said:   what went wrong?
my cart shows...
Delivery: $9.95
Pre-Tax Subtotal:$13.94

did you enter your rewards #????

Worked for me. Total $3.73 with tax. Thx opp

if i have rewards to redeem in the amount of 10.18 can i use them to order this. if i do will they deduct from my balance or do i lose the remaining balance.. thanks

In store also

ScottŪ Mega Roll Paper Towel Rolls, 1-Ply, 6 Rolls/Pack

Item: 869351 Model: 16447
Reg : $7.99
Save: - $4.00
Now: $3.99
Instant Savings: - $0.50
$3.49*
6 Rolls/Pack
*Price after saving

White perforated 11" x 7.3" sheets
102 sheets per roll
6 rolls per case

See more details

In Stock Online
Expected Delivery:1 Business Day
FREE Shipping to store ( Learn More )
Available at 45 East Stewart Ave Medford OR 97501 | Check another store

never mind i just read that in store only you can use partial.. online it has to be the whole amount// and Scatti this is free to store pick-up to get the sale

Taurus176 said:   if i have rewards to redeem in the amount of 10.18 can i use them to order this. if i do will they deduct from my balance or do i loose the remaining balance.. thanksOnline you loose any remaining balance from the original reward. In-store you get a balance coupon for any remaining balance; the balance coupon must be used completely, else you loose any remaining balance.

@yesidonoitall when you say in store to: with a smily face ............ are you saying ship to store or go to the store and buy it for the same price and then i can use my rewards.. thank you

Worked perfectly! Thanks, Mr.C!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Taurus176 said:   if i have rewards to redeem in the amount of 10.18 can i use them to order this. if i do will they deduct from my balance or do i loose the remaining balance.. thanksOnline you loose any remaining balance from the original reward. In-store you get a balance coupon for any remaining balance; the balance coupon must be used completely, else you loose any remaining balance.

do you get to keep any loose change or do you loose that too?

Taurus176 said:   @yesidonoitall when you say in store to: with a smily face ............ are you saying ship to store or go to the store and buy it for the same price and then i can use my rewards.. thank you

you would have to print this out and PRICE MATCH it in store. the extra .50 coupon is an online promo only. these are NOT $3.49 in store.

Thanks OP

Thanks, great price!
I sure wish I could use my Staples gift cards online!

Thanks, Mr. C.

Worked great...

Bill

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Taurus176 said:   if i have rewards to redeem in the amount of 10.18 can i use them to order this. if i do will they deduct from my balance or do i loose the remaining balance.. thanksOnline you loose any remaining balance from the original reward. In-store you get a balance coupon for any remaining balance; the balance coupon must be used completely, else you loose any remaining balance.

Why would you even try. It's not as if anyone here is going to get you. More than likely, someone will jump on your loose change comment, and correct you that you only get a balance coupon.

aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Taurus176 said:   if i have rewards to redeem in the amount of 10.18 can i use them to order this. if i do will they deduct from my balance or do i loose the remaining balance.. thanksOnline you loose any remaining balance from the original reward. In-store you get a balance coupon for any remaining balance; the balance coupon must be used completely, else you loose any remaining balance.

Why would you even try. It's not as if anyone here is going to get you. More than likely, someone will jump on your loose change comment, and correct you that you only get a balance coupon.

I don't think you get my humor in this comment aarzi! waiting for an eagle eye to get my goof on no money's post.

loose lose loser.... which is it

Taurus176 said:   loose lose loser.... which is it

I just got a new tattoo, says "Born To Loose"

Thank you!

@MC. Read my post again. I did get your humor. Enjoyed it. Greened it. Commented on the futility of trying to find eagle-eyed people.

be very careful....Game on...

@MisterCheap
whats a "LIMT"
i know you can edit yours,, BUT i saw it...

I think I'm loosing my mind from all this talk about loosing...

Thanks!

Taurus176 said:   @MisterCheap
whats a "LIMT"

Limit, was trying to fit in a long title so I removed a letter.

thanks op

worked seamlessly- also sign up for rewards member and get free shipping!

Love these multi-step deals where you have to have some secret/insider info to get the low price... makes it feel like you're part of some secret club! =)

Thanks! Can't beat a 6pk of brand name towels delivered to your door within two business days.

leavyg said:   Love these multi-step deals where you have to have some secret/insider info to get the low price... makes it feel like you're part of some secret club! =)

you are! welcome to FW!

MISTERCHEAP said:   I don't think you get my humor in this comment aarzi! waiting for an eagle eye to get my goof on no money's post.

I too share your grammarian dismay... but the rest of the world actually believes the word "loose" means you have lost something... so you and I loose out.

MISTERCHEAP said:    one package of towels at this price per order)

So are there any negative ramifications from Staples for placing multiple orders? (such as black list, etc.) Thanks...

PHISHBONE said:   MISTERCHEAP said:    one package of towels at this price per order)

So are there any negative ramifications from Staples for placing multiple orders? (such as black list, etc.) Thanks...

I don't think so, you just can apply only one 50c off coupon per order.

Thanks Mr. C. It may be sandpaper but it will go in the guest room.

milkandcookies said:   Thanks Mr. C. It may be sandpaper but it will go in the guest room. It's NOT toilet paper.

very minor tweak. If you click on link in OP you don't get your $0.08 fat cash
I copied the catalog number, clicked through Fat cash link, went to the order by catalog number page, pasted in the number and placed order.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Taurus176 said:   @MisterCheap
whats a "LIMT"
Limit, was trying to fit in a long title so I removed a letter.
And I had plenty of space, so added a letter to make up for your loost letter.

aarzi said:   milkandcookies said:   Thanks Mr. C. It may be sandpaper but it will go in the guest room. It's NOT toilet paper.

LOL, I know that. We're a Bounty, quicker picker upper, family.

Skipping 52 Messages...
peepsiemom said:   Was your opinion solicited?
Wasn't aware it had to be. Last I checked, this is an open forum.
But I do see your point...no unsolicited opinions are ever expressed on FW. *rolls eyes*

rootbeer13 said:   So tell us exactly how much money should make or break a deal?
For this deal? I don't know....which is why I asked.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014