• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

USI-2535U3
Disclaimer
NOTE: This offer (KWI-5098) is the same as the offer from the recent Kingwin KWCR-506 23-in-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader deal, only 1 rebate offer (not per product) per household.

Kingwin USI-2535U3 USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter (N82E16812226040) = $22.99
30% off select Cables Promo Code (EMCXRXL43, Expire 05/15/13) = -$6.90
Manufacturer Rebate (KWI-5098, Limit 1 per household, Expire 05/31/13) = -$10.00

TOTAL COST = $6.09 with Free Shipping

Use Newegg CB for an additional 1% or $0.16 savings.

Manufacture Product Link => USI-2535U3

• Compatibility: All 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drives
  • Interface: Standard SATA
  • Support: USB 3.0
  • Transfer speed: 5 Gbps
  • Dimension: 2 1/8(55 mm)W x 2 (60 mm)L x (12 mm)H
  • Weight: 1.5 lbs (681g)
  • Warranty: 1 Year

Member Summary

USI-2535U3
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Updated original deal of $4.99 AC/AR using 25% off coupon code (EMCXSTX234, Expire 05/06/13) with new 30% off coupon code (EMCXRXL43, Expire 05/15/13). New price is now $1 less at $3.99 AC/AR.

Nice, in 4 1.

Looks like price went up to make it $6.09

Thanks for the update! Looks like they increase the original price by $3 from $19.99 to $22.99.

The interesting thing about this offer is when you visit the link to create a submission it says "Offer Maximum: 4 claim(s) per household)." I wonder which one it is?

Trying to do the rebate for kingwin 5098 and am unable to finish because they never loaded the items in it. I emailed them days ago and haven't heard back. Very frustrating I like to do the rebate immediately.... Anyone else having this issue?

classicmac said:   The interesting thing about this offer is when you visit the link to create a submission it says "Offer Maximum: 4 claim(s) per household)." I wonder which one it is?
Even though the rebate dollar amounts are relative small on this offer if you want to take the risk, I tend to follow what the terms & conditions are on the rebate form as (1) claim per household. If you have already purchased more than one item on the list, I would contact them at kingwin@help.4myrebate.com or 800-286-9146 to clarify. From previous rebates processed thru 4myrebate where multiple claims on multiple items are allowed, their T&C wording is explicit about the limits. (e.g. Limit Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company,household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law.)

Hhoudini said:   Trying to do the rebate for kingwin 5098 and am unable to finish because they never loaded the items in it. I emailed them days ago and haven't heard back. Very frustrating I like to do the rebate immediately.... Anyone else having this issue?
I didn't purchase any items for this deal since I already have enough backup adapters. However, I just partially went thru the claims process (up to adding the items) without any issues under Firefox v20.0.1. You might want to give it another try again or maybe switch to another browser/computer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014