• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great States 14'' Reel Mower @ Sears - $56.33 after Coupon
was $84.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
SAVENOW - 10% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Great States 14'' Reel Mower
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Click through and use Discover in order to save an additional 10%, making it just $50.70 after Cash Back.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Been wanting to get one of these for a while.

California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, go to our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available ????

Is this the joke of the day from Sears ?

Tip: If available, use Discover to pay and click through Discover's website to Sears....for Discover is offering 2x their normal Cash Back for visiting Sears right now (5% x 2 = 10% Cash Back). This will bring your effective price down to $50.70. The lowest that it has ever been on Amazon is $71.23, per Camel's website (search for "204-14").

I think the 18" model is a great deal -- $90 with the coupon, $80 after Discover Cash Back. Top ratings on Sears and 4.2 stars on Amazon.

14" is tiny, but should work well on odd areas of the lawn. For about $50 after Discover, sounds good to me.

christmas said:   14" is tiny, but should work well on odd areas of the lawn. For about $50 after Discover, sounds good to me.
Darn! All I have are even areas.

SelfGovern said:   Darn! All I have are even areas.

How I envy you...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014