• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hoping this will be a good step up for my daughter to get her to 4G and Android 4.1...

Free shipping too!

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/cell-phones/samsung-galaxy-v...

Virgin Mobile
Need a Virgin Mobile coupon that earns $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Galaxy Victory
Thanks vsachs
Disclaimer
Offer valid only on VirginMobileUSA.com 7 a.m. EDT 5/7 through 7 a.m. EDT 5/8 or while supplies last. Other restrictions may apply. Phone screens simulated.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This also looks like a good deal if you are not tied to Virgin/Android:

$129.88 - T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 521
Linky

Specs.

Plusses for me: Dual cameras, 2100mAh battery, 4" 800x480 screen.
Negs for me: no hotspot, 4G is LTE only (n/a in NJ/NY), no WIMAX.

A few months ago I upgraded my LG Optimus to a Samsung Reverb for $100. I fully expected to lose my $25 per month plan, but it never happened. I bought directly from Virgin Mobile. When I got the phone, I logged into my Virgin Mobile account and chose the "swap phones" option. It worked and never asked me to choose a different payment plan. The grandfathering continues. I think the key was buying direct and choosing the swap option.

SimMike said:   A few months ago I upgraded my LG Optimus to a Samsung Reverb for $100. I fully expected to lose my $25 per month plan, but it never happened. I bought directly from Virgin Mobile. When I got the phone, I logged into my Virgin Mobile account and chose the "swap phones" option. It worked and never asked me to choose a different payment plan. The grandfathering continues. I think the key was buying direct and choosing the swap option.

Which Samsung did you upgrade to? I want to upgrade too, but hesitant about losing my gr.fa plan

EvoX2008 said:   SimMike said:   A few months ago I upgraded my LG Optimus to a Samsung Reverb for $100. I fully expected to lose my $25 per month plan, but it never happened. I bought directly from Virgin Mobile. When I got the phone, I logged into my Virgin Mobile account and chose the "swap phones" option. It worked and never asked me to choose a different payment plan. The grandfathering continues. I think the key was buying direct and choosing the swap option.

Which Samsung did you upgrade to? I want to upgrade too, but hesitant about losing my gr.fa plan

Samsung Reverb.

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop/cell-phones/samsung-galaxy-r...

If I had known that they let you keep the $25 plan, I would have went with the reverb as well as to the Elite which is still decent but lack the power. Good to know that they let you keep the $25 plan.

Thanks.

Bought this about a month ago for the same deal and am happy as a clam(had my sister buy one then as well). It's not the thinnest phone or any other sort of awesome that some of the current major carriers have but for the outright price, monthly $35.00 bill and freedom this ends up being all kinds of awesome for me.

No LTE for Virgin Mobile in Portland/Clackamas Or. area. Only WIMAX. Phone would be waste of money to upgrade.

QQ35 said:   No LTE for Virgin Mobile in Portland/Clackamas Or. area. Only WIMAX. Phone would be waste of money to upgrade.
Interesting, you'd think Portland would have it out of all Oregon cities hmmm
Good to know, thanks

I've had this phone for a month now and I'm very happy with it. I wasn't able to keep the $25/mo plan though.

Thanks OP, in for 2 more!

I see 20% off

Virgin Mobile updated the promotion this morning and cancelled my orders. Anyone get their order successfully shipped?

bobley said:   I see 20% off

It was 30% off yesterday, but was a one-day-only sale.

rsshack said:   Virgin Mobile updated the promotion this morning and cancelled my orders. Anyone get their order successfully shipped?

Mine says order status BP_FULFILLMENT.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014