• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Shamelessly Ripped from SD:
"Sears is running a buy3 get 1 free on Goodyear Eagle GT or Bridgestore weatherforce plus tires

Look for tires that fit your car and add 4 qty of the above brand tires to cart

http://www.sears.com/automotive-tires/c-1020100

Apply the below codes for final price

Buy 3 get 1 free with code "B3G1TIRE" on Goodyear Eagle GT or Bridgestone WeatherForce Plus Offer ends 18-May-2013

$40 off $350 auto purchases, Sold by Sears. Use code "40AUT350". OR SYW (Shop Your Way) members can use "65SYW350" to get $65 in points 01-Jun-2013 See details. [BONUS TIP: these 2 codes currently stack, last time the same thing happened and i was able to get both the $40 off and the points as well]

Alternatively you could also use "SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS" (for $35 off) instead of "40AUTO350" and be guaranteed of the $65 in points

additional $40 MIR for Goodyear GT tires here

http://c.sears.com/ue/home/NPP1RdmpFormGY.pdf"

Make this even hotter and use http://www.cardpool.com/buy/sears-gift-cards GC's for an extra 5% off - get the electronic version of the GC and it should be emailed to you within a day.

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Goodyear Eagle GT (6.64kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Just ordered some Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus during the F&F sale they had on Sunday, got an additional 20% back in SYWR points (decided to go for that over the extra 10% off).

40AUT30 does not stack. Here is what it says "This code either doesn't apply to your order or a better code has already been applied. "

Neither the $35 affiliate or $40 auto are stacking with the B3G1 code. The $65 points code, however does stack. Also you can use ShopDiscover and get back an additional 10%.

Hmm . . $519 OTD mounted and balanced for me with back end money of $40 rebate, $65 SYW credit and $52 from Discover. Tempting.

It was stacking yesterday, but site will no longer accept them together...bummer, should have pulled the trigger yesterday.

Hmm, zero tires for 2007 VW Jetta Gli .. bummer

they never have the tire size I need on the b3g1 sales..235 60 17

Codes no longer stack so it's no longer fat, but an Ok deal IF tires are available for your vehicle...

Damn, should have bought yesterday I guess. Yesterday I found my tires $137.99 each, put in cart, waited till today to call store to see if they actually had them in stock. They did, went to purchase cart, WHAM, $149.99 each!!!! Gotta call them to see if they will do anything for me. Sucks.

****EDIT, OK, so I am an idiot. The price per tire changed cause I added installation services. BUT the good news here is that my local Sears didn't have them in stock so I had to call to place the order to get them shipped to my store and the lady that took the order stacked the codes and matched another installation price. Win win all around. Thanks FatWallet! In 4 four!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014