• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Advance Auto Parts Coupon: $40 off $100 @ Advance Auto Parts - $40 off $100 after Coupon

Free shipping on orders over $75
Expires On: May 11, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
DOW19 - $40 off $100

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts coupons that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Advance Auto Parts Coupon: $40 off $100
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Advance Auto Parts Coupons:
    AAP15OFF
    Save 15% On All Orders (expires 9/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find, green for OP. FS is nice, espec. for heavy auto parts.

Excludes motor oil, as usual. And valid only for regularly priced items.

Per fine print:
"Promotional codes and/or coupons apply to regular-priced merchandise only; sale and clearance items not eligible."
"Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.
"

the code TRT41 still works also for $40 off $100 . that doesn't say date of expiration

nice been waitin for this. some stuff NEVER goes on sale. wait,codes a joke i went 30 over 100 and only got 40$ off!

looks like it might work to get 8 gallons of full strength store brand antifreeze for 8.63 per gallon after tax

Nice... perfect timing for a new Knock Sensor (man they're expensive) and oil pan gasket.

lexx said:   nice been waitin for this. some stuff NEVER goes on sale. wait,codes a joke i went 30 over 100 and only got 40$ off!

It's $40 of $100 not 40% off.

Not working at the moment

Wanted a marine Battery - but because they have it (as always a few bucks off - they call it on sale) you can't use the code. Last Feb you could when they had $40 off and a $25 rebate on gold batteries. This pisses me off!

Worked for my antifreeze.

mocars2 said:   Wanted a marine Battery - but because they have it (as always a few bucks off - they call it on sale) you can't use the code. Last Feb you could when they had $40 off and a $25 rebate on gold batteries. This pisses me off!

Autocraft Marine / RV 12-Volt Deep Cycle Battery, Group Size 27, 600 CCA - $62 with core, coupon worked fine
Total Savings: ($40.00)

Applied Promotion: DOW19
$40 off order over $100. Online Only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014