• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is clearly a product description error! Do NOT order if you won't have the patience to fight it out later on.

The 2-pack is accidentally listed as a 24 pack of 2 (=48 bars).

Product title "Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bath Bar 2-
Count 4.25 oz. (Pack of 24)"

Shipping weight "13 pounds".

Product link.

(Link to Amazon's A-to-Z Guarantee protection [You're going to need this if you order ]: Linky.)

Possible scenarios:

48 bars are shipped: Extremely unlikely.

Order gets cancelled: Likely.

Only 2 bars are shipped: Very likely.

If and when only 2 bars are shipped, submitting the claim will likely get you entire purchase price refunded.

Any other ideas?

~~~~~~~~
Also, if you decide to order, MAKE SURE TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS ALONG THE WAY!

Oh, and while you're at it, use their 5% off code on product page

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Dove Men + Care Soap Bars (17.83kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

bittul said:   This is clearly a product description error! Do NOT order if you won't have the patience to fight it out later on.

In for one cancelation!

Price at $161.09 now. :/

Dead. Now $161 plus $12 shipping

I see it as $3.77 plus $6.99 shipping. Sold by Pharmapacks.

ETA: I don't know about this. I had another experience with an Amazon seller who was selling a product at a price that was too good to be true. I got the wrong product, of course, and then I had to spend a good amount of time on emails and phone calls to get my refund. I did get to keep the product, however. In this case, you'd get 2 bars of Dove Men + Care in exchange for your time and trouble. I think I'll pass. It's just soap.

MissCrabette said:   <snippage>
It's just soap.

No! It's soap plus Care!

labboypro said:   bittul said:   This is clearly a product description error! Do NOT order if you won't have the patience to fight it out later on.

In for one cancelation!

Use your savings to buy a spell checker.

MissCrabette said:   I see it as $3.77 plus $6.99 shipping. Sold by Pharmapacks.

ETA: I don't know about this. I had another experience with an Amazon seller who was selling a product at a price that was too good to be true. I got the wrong product, of course, and then I had to spend a good amount of time on emails and phone calls to get my refund. I did get to keep the product, however. In this case, you'd get 2 bars of Dove Men + Care in exchange for your time and trouble. I think I'll pass. It's just soap.

You posted just to tell us that you'll "pass"? We don't care.

peepsiemom said:   MissCrabette said:   I see it as $3.77 plus $6.99 shipping. Sold by Pharmapacks.

You posted just to tell us that you'll "pass"? We don't care.

I posted to say that the price was indeed correct, unlike what the previous posters reported. Sheesh.

Well, I ordered one, and they cancelled the order already. Bummer
My bank also says I [Edit for Respdoc's happiness] have a PENDING charge for this one. Hmmmm

msmokey said:   
My bank also says I was charged for this one. Hmmmm

Unless they confirmed and/or shipped your order...that would not be possible.

What you are seeing (like any other transaction)..is a pending charge on your credit card.

peepsiemom said:   labboypro said:   In for one cancelation!

Use your savings to buy a spell checker.

The only thing worse than a spelling NAZI is one who doesn't know of what they speak. Please refer to "variants" section at Merriam-Webster (you may have heard of them)... http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cancelation

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014