• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal if you like to eat out at BK!

Just select Mother's Day eGift card and you will instantly get $5 bonus eGift card to use!

Enjoy~

Link

Member Summary

BK Crown Card
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
More thumbs down for BK corporate. I sent an email via contact form more than a week ago.regarding my issue with not bei... (more)

yoregano (May. 21, 2013 @ 1:00p) |

I want it

fermarlis (May. 22, 2013 @ 12:01a) |

This is back on for Father's Day / Graduation.

Link for renewed deal

canavja (Jun. 08, 2013 @ 9:40a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can use same the email address for both Mother's Day eGift card and $5 bonus eGift card. Got it instantly in my email address. No need to print out since you can just show your smartphone with with your BK crown card account #.

The marketing dept at Burger King must be desperate if theyre trying to pass off Burger King as a Mothers Day gift
If I gave my mum a Burger King card or took her to Burger King for Mothers Day I don't think she'd ever speak to me again.

Mercx said:   The marketing dept at Burger King must be desperate if theyre trying to pass off Burger King as a Mothers Day gift
If I gave my mum a Burger King card or took her to Burger King for Mothers Day I don't think she'd ever speak to me again.

It doesn't expire on Mother's day and you don't have to give it to your mother. You can use it for yourself ($20 for $25 worth) and it doesn't expire. So I bought it since I do stop by BK at least once a month. My kid likes to eat Whopper Jr. It's a free $5 if you do eat at BK.

Buy the heart attack, get the stroke for free?

Bizatch said:   Buy the heart attack, get the stroke for free?

So what do you eat?

Exercise regularly, eat in moderation, and have a daily balanced diet (eating vegetables, omega-3 fishes, and fruits), you will live enough. It's okay to eat at BK once in a while. It's not going to kill you.

Stay on topic.....if it's not related to BK deals, then post your unrelated comments else where.

Posting because getting tired of all the fake bumps by jocboo. Thought I'd lend him a hand in keeping the thread current.

Keep getting cannot process credit card errors, tried two cards, anyone experienced same problem?

I added a $20 GC to cart. Even though the banner says they automatically send the $5 to the buyer's email, is the $5 GC supposed to show up as well once you place the $20 in cart? It doesn't do so even when I click checkout and am on the screen where I am to input CC info.

Thanks for the find. I love their original chicken sandwich.

nicknametaken said:   I added a $20 GC to cart. Even though the banner says they automatically send the $5 to the buyer's email, is the $5 GC supposed to show up as well once you place the $20 in cart? It doesn't do so even when I click checkout and am on the screen where I am to input CC info.

$5 Bonus does not show up on the cart. As soon as your credit card is processed, you will get an email from BK with $5 eGift right away.

I selected Mother's Day eGift card just to make sure I get $5 bonus. Has anyone tried other cards and see if $5 bonus still applies?

darkflow said:   Keep getting cannot process credit card errors, tried two cards, anyone experienced same problem?

I had no issue yesterday. It got processed right away and email came right afterwards.

goldmareese said:   Thanks for the find. I love their original chicken sandwich. Especially when they are free with survey.

jschuman said:   goldmareese said:   Thanks for the find. I love their original chicken sandwich. Especially when they are free with survey. I've been doing that for years. Wendys does the same thing. Make sure to get another receipt so you can repeat the process.

WishingOnAStar said:   jschuman said:   goldmareese said:   Thanks for the find. I love their original chicken sandwich. Especially when they are free with survey. I've been doing that for years. Wendys does the same thing. Make sure to get another receipt so you can repeat the process.Also add Arbys to the list.

Easy survey trick?

darkflow said:   Keep getting cannot process credit card errors, tried two cards, anyone experienced same problem?

I had the same problem with 3 different cards this evening. On fourth try, they made my order "Pending" and I had to call a 1-866 number and answer some security questions to verify my identity. I answered them all correctly but was told that I hadn't and they had to cancel the order. Extremely strange experience. I might try again tomorrow, but not sure if it'll be worth $5 if it doesn't go through this time.

Are these good only on Mothers Day?

Also add Del Taco to the list.

jschuman said:   WishingOnAStar said:   jschuman said:   goldmareese said:   Thanks for the find. I love their original chicken sandwich. Especially when they are free with survey. I've been doing that for years. Wendys does the same thing. Make sure to get another receipt so you can repeat the process.Also add Arbys to the list.

I was getting the same error, almost instantly after clicking submit, as if it wasn't even trying to process the order. I think I had left some fields blank, because I made some changes, but then I saw the credit card TYPE wasn't detected automatically like most web sites, and I had to manually pick the card type, then it went through.

wooben said:   darkflow said:   Keep getting cannot process credit card errors, tried two cards, anyone experienced same problem?

I had the same problem with 3 different cards this evening. On fourth try, they made my order "Pending" and I had to call a 1-866 number and answer some security questions to verify my identity. I answered them all correctly but was told that I hadn't and they had to cancel the order. Extremely strange experience. I might try again tomorrow, but not sure if it'll be worth $5 if it doesn't go through this time.

yesidonoitall said:   Are these good only on Mothers Day?
It's a gift card. Not a promotion. The $5 bonus does end today.

Be advised that all BKs are apparently NOT set up to accept e-gift cards. I learned this the hard way. My nearest location has an outdated POS system that only has keys to enter menu items and an electronic card swipe, but not keyboard to manually enter the numbers on a e-card. At least that is what they told me.

I'm going to contact BK to find out all the facts, I hope, as well as strongly complain. It is utterly ridiculous that they sell these on their own website and that not every single store is not prepared to accept e-cards. What century are we living in, for cryin' out loud!

yoregano said:   Be advised that all BKs are apparently NOT set up to accept e-gift cards. I learned this the hard way. My nearest location has an outdated POS system that only has keys to enter menu items and an electronic card swipe, but not keyboard to manually enter the numbers on a e-card. At least that is what they told me.

I'm going to contact BK to find out all the facts, I hope, as well as strongly complain. It is utterly ridiculous that they sell these on their website and that not every single store is not prepared to accept e-cards. What century are we living in, for cryin' out loud!
own

You of course did tell them they can sell the entire order to someone else?

yesidonoitall said:   You of course did tell them they can sell the entire order to someone else?
Well, this was actually the family lunch for Mother's Day, so I graciously paid via another method. But I will indeed be giving some "feedback" to BK corporate.

yoregano said:   yesidonoitall said:   You of course did tell them they can sell the entire order to someone else?
Well, this was actually the family lunch for Mother's Day, so I graciously paid via another method. But I will indeed be giving some "feedback" to BK corporate.

They should have taken their obvious promo method of payment.
They can always take your card and just give you the food.....
For customer satisfaction
A wise manager would do that.

I hope corporate remunerates you some way.

just came from a location that said they wouldn't accept these either, but that was after I had ordered and got to the cashier window. I went back and double checked...the logo for the Crown Card was clearly shown on the menu when I was ordering, although the restaurant is being remodeled with new equipment, paint, & signage.

More thumbs down for BK corporate. I sent an email via contact form more than a week ago.regarding my issue with not being able to use my cards at my local store. Have not received a response. I hate it when companies are like this. Do NOT put a contact form on your website if you are not going to respond to the customer!

I want it

This is back on for Father's Day / Graduation.

Link for renewed deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014