Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer + 13"x19" Paper $89 after $300 MIR Free S/H

First page
1 of 5
morrisng
5/7/13 3:50 PM
B&H has a packaged deal for Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Photo printer. Includes Free: Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13 x 19" (50 Sheets) and making it eligible with $300 AMEX Card rebate from Canon. Free Shipping. So the net you pay is $89 ---> Cheaper than the inks and paper if you buy them separately.

If you buy a qualifying Canon camera or lens the rebates would be $400.

Here is the linky.
WikiPost
5/7/13 3:50 PM
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer [ image/jpeg - 6.41kB ]
c3688t
5/7/13 5:37 PM
Anybody know if this is worth the price (AR) to upgrade from the older pro 9000 model?
chemdraw
5/7/13 5:49 PM
If you think the 8 ink cartridges justify the price, then yes.
c3688t
5/7/13 6:13 PM
chemdraw said:   

Not sure you got my question. I want to know if the print quality, features, etc., justifies the price of this "new" model vs my existing Pixma pro 9000. I can buy 8 inks for the old model for this same price.
morrisng
5/7/13 7:43 PM
c3688t said:   

chemdraw said:   

Not sure you got my question. I want to know if the print quality, features, etc., justifies the price of this "new" model vs my existing Pixma pro 9000. I can buy 8 inks for the old model for this same price.

Actually, for the price of replacing inks on your older model, you get a new printer and 50 sheet of 13x19 semi glossy paper.

As far as difference, the new model "supposing" print better B&W. I haven't seen any comments on the color improvement. And the pluses also include the wifi/airprint if you care.
gordon6971
5/7/13 8:18 PM
Good reviews on Amazon, for a lot more money. Looks like a hot deal to me. Green for OP.
teachforfun
5/7/13 8:45 PM
Just placed an order. The receipt they emailed me doesn't show the paper on it. Do you think it will count for the rebate since the paper is actually included for free? Do you think the paper has to be literally purchased (as opposed to free) to qualify?
morrisng
5/7/13 8:48 PM
teachforfun said:   

Just placed an order. The receipt they emailed me doesn't show the paper on it. Do you think it will count for the rebate since the paper is actually included for free? Do you think the paper has to be literally purchased (as opposed to free) to qualify?

I chat with the CSR and yes, it will count. The line item will be shown on the "printed invoice" with the shipment. Make sure you send that invoice instead of print from the email for the rebate.
teachforfun
5/7/13 8:55 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Saved me the call to CSR to ask the same thing! Sweet deal, OP! Thanks, again!
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.