rated:
Rosewill RNX-N150RT Wireless Lite-N Router /w DD-WRT Support @ Newegg - $14.99
Compare at $24.99
Free Shipping!

Features
  • 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
  • 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
  • DD-WRT Support (not pre-loaded)

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
DD-WRT installation instructions

Default Username + Password = admin, admin
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for five, they are rock solid and fast with dd-wrt, i install em for some clients that dont need large coverage, even though the range is decent. I just dont want it to overheat and fry on them

d-link deal from last week for $20 was also good

Grabbed one for my brother to replace his outdated 54Mbps Netgear router. I plan on installing DD-WRT for him before hooking it up, so I will be sure to post instructions to the quick summary once it arrives.

Would this be good as a wireless extender? My cable router is in the basement and can't get to one end of the house. I have zyxel powerline adapters and thought to plug this in to the other side of the house with those. Is there a better way that isn't pricy?

Depends how big your house is and how many walls you have. I say just give it a try. You can't lose much for $15. Also, you can currently get the matching Rosewill RNX-N150UBE Wireless Adapter for $11 from Newegg as well. Comes with a free USB cradle/extender. Both good deals IMHO. I already have the RNX-N150UBE and just got the RNX-N150RT today.

Is the AC adapter is 120V or 100-240V?

From the picture gallery on Newegg, it looks like 100-240V.

It's really easy to set up as repeater bridge. Just download the driver here:

http://www.rosewill.com/products/1780/ProductDetail_Download.htm

Drivers

Instructions

Good find, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014