• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Corsair Carbide Series 300R ATX Mid Tower Computer Case @ Tiger Direct - $49.99 after Coupon & Rebate
was $89.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: May 13, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
JQX89308 - $20 off

Rebates
$20 Mail-in Rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Corsair Carbide Series 300R ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a couple of these - very nice case for the price.

Hey Kraut, how big of a video card can you install. I got a new one and it's huge, is this a gamers case?

jobenso said:   Hey Kraut, how big of a video card can you install. I got a new one and it's huge, is this a gamers case?

"Fits Graphic Cards Up To 450mm Length"

Too bad they don't include an extra piece of plexi without the fan holes, and the ability to swap them out.

I'm also wondering if the PSU cables will reach all the way to the top 5.25" bay if routing it behind the mobo.

Anyone else have any feedback on this case?

One nice thing I've learned about Corsair.

They do sell some replacement parts.

Linky

So if you feel like paying some more, you can get the panel replaced with a solid one.

Solid, non window'd panel

Only thing I really don't like is the top vents. My next build is a non-overclocked, single card workstation, so no need for the venting or a hundred fans. Add in we have a long haired cat who likes to sit on random uncomfortable objects.

EDIT: Also search around, there is more than a few reviews on it. Anandtech has one and there is no doubt countless others. One gripe that is common across the few I've read is the lack of grommets on the cable routing holes, but from what I understand the large 600t rubber grommets for sale on the parts page fit fine. I haven't looked, but you might be able to find similar grommets at electrical supply shops as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014