иии
Shop the
Women's Swim Sale
Shop Now
иии
$5 Flat Rate Shipping
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75

TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 40% OFF DRESS UP STYLES
Offer valid through 11:59 PM (PST) on May 14, 2013. Take an additional 40% off dress up styles valid only at http://www.perryellis.com/features/dress-up-and-save-40%25-off/. To redeem discount promotion enter code PEDRESSUP40 at checkout. Not valid at specialty, retail or department stores. Not valid for cash. Not to be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Non-transferable. This offer is not applicable to prior purchases. If you make a return from your qualifying purchase, you will only be refunded the actual price paid after discount. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer valid while supplies last.

$5 FLAT RATE U.S. SHIPPING + FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OVER $75

$5 FLAT RATE U.S. SHIPPING- Offer valid through 11:59 PM (PT) December 31, 2013. $5 shipping offer is good for standard shipping within the Continental United States to the first ship to address in your online order. If you choose rush shipping, additional charges may apply. No adjustment on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable to any other purchases without consent from Perry Ellis. Not valid at specialty, department or Perry Ellis retail stores. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Perry Ellis
See Perry Ellis promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Perry Ellis 40%
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, seems like quite a deal. Curious though, nothing is wool, everything is polyester and rayon. I'm a little surprised, would have thought brand like Perry Ellis would be wool for suits, at least some. Or am I missing some new development in suit technology: isn't wool still the best?

allenlh said:   Thanks OP, seems like quite a deal. Curious though, nothing is wool, everything is polyester and rayon. I'm a little surprised, would have thought brand like Perry Ellis would be wool for suits, at least some. Or am I missing some new development in suit technology: isn't wool still the best?

Agree on that you may still be able find some nice dress pants and shirts. And they just changed the flat ship to $5.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014