• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 80pc Max Axess 1/4 & 3/8-in. Dr. Socket Wrench Set @ Sears - $79.99
was $99.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Save an additional $5 with coupon code "VALPAK5" for a total of $74.99.

As of 05/19/2013 at 20:52 PT, the price is $63 after VALPAK5 code.

thanks OP. almost bought, until I found out you can't use the sockets on any other drive system. they do sell an adapter to use other sockets on this system, but that limitation made me think twice about this.

I have the smaller version of this set (Item # 00929309000P) and love it. I would replace it immediately regardless of price if I lost it. I reach for this before my standard sets. It fits in tighter spots better than a regular socket set and the pass through design is a lot more helpful than I originally thought it would be. I'm a hvac contractor so I use the set on a weekly basis.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014