• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I mean, I do not see the S3 in your list above.
Does that mean if I now go and buy another S3 for my wife they won't accept it on ST anymore?
Thanks

You should be fine as long as you have the ST ATT SIM card, which they don't sell anymore on their website.

YYB said:   I mean, I do not see the S3 in your list above.
Does that mean if I now go and buy another S3 for my wife they won't accept it on ST anymore?
Thanks

jonesjeremya said:   P.S. you'll have to jailbreak any iOS devices in order to change the network settings required for use on ST. I don't believe that to be completely the case. I have an AT&T iPhone 4 which I had unlocked for my wife to use on T-Mobile and had no problem changing the network settings. I believe if you don't get it unlocked THEN you need to have it jailbroken. Once unlocked (which is safer and can be done for $5 or even free) the APN settings option becomes active.

Hmm this is a good deal! I had a LG Optimus Logic on ST's AT&T service which I pulled the sim card and install it on a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G (SGH-T959V) that was unlocked and rooted. Took a lot of modification but was able to get the T-Mobile phone to work on the AT&T sim card. Got the phone for free from a hand-me-down so can't complain. Service is pretty good, better than VM's Sprint in my area.

MisterEd said:   jonesjeremya said:   P.S. you'll have to jailbreak any iOS devices in order to change the network settings required for use on ST. I don't believe that to be completely the case. I have an AT&T iPhone 4 which I had unlocked for my wife to use on T-Mobile and had no problem changing the network settings. I believe if you don't get it unlocked THEN you need to have it jailbroken. Once unlocked (which is safer and can be done for $5 or even free) the APN settings option becomes active.

The 4s was unlocked, but still would not allow access to APN settings. Options were to boot phone with a T-Mobile sim and APN setings would come up for editing, or other option was to jailbreak. I didn't have access to a T-Mobile micro sim, so I just jailbroke it. I think the handsets of each carrier have certain little quirks that allow/disallow certain features.

Dead now. $295 for 6 months.

YYB said:   I have a Galaxy s3 unlocked from AT&T running on ST.
Are you guys saying I can't do this anymore?

You can do it you just need a SIM card.

Voyager Mobile is the best deal

zander57 said:   Voyager Mobile is the best deal

Do you have them? Prices look good, coverage is definitely not a wide as my current MNVO - PagePlus, but what is the service like?

Thanks for all the phone information, how hard is it to switch phones? is it just as easy as buying a new Straight Talk phone and calling them?

Not working anymore. Has this been taken offline?!

The deal is now filed under "Expired".

I've got ST (tmobile-based sim) in Atlanta area. Been pretty happy with them....though if you need customer service for some reason it suuuuucks.........foreign call centers (though I heard their forum-based support is decent).

Anyway, can't beat the price! Using an unlocked HTC One S that I picked up on CL for ~$200.

And I just ran "speedtest.net" for data speeds on the phone while I was thinking about it:

5.0+ mbps Down
~1.7 mbps Up

Yeah...no complaints here!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014