• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kindle Fire 7" Wifi Tablet (Newest Verison 2nd Generation) - $138.99 Free Shipping

Kindle Fire 7" Wifi Tablet (Newest Verison 2nd Generation) - $138.99 Free Shipping

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/kindle-fire-7-wifi-tablet-by-amazon-...

This is $20 cheaper than Amazon
Price Research http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GFUA4C

ZSAK22 op

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 10.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kindle Fire 7" Wifi Tablet (57.35kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

looks like old model(nonHD)

The Kindle Fire HD is significantly better and going for just $179 new. I will be sorry if I bought the non-HD version for $40 less.

It is a good deal. The only thing is you are not getting Amazons customer service, which is unmatched. Also like said before for $40 more you get a much better tablet and the customer service. This would be a good buy to give to my kid

^ Wouldn't Amazon still support the product even if you buy it elsewhere? Not planning to get one of these, but just curious in case I do happen to buy some other Amazon-branded product that just happens to be from another online or retail store in the future.

FatWallEEE said:   ^ Wouldn't Amazon still support the product even if you buy it elsewhere? Not planning to get one of these, but just curious in case I do happen to buy some other Amazon-branded product that just happens to be from another online or retail store in the future.

If it is delivered broken or doesn't work right. Are you going to call Amazon to send another one? You have to deal with the place you bought it

Rakuten is a big company, that shouldnt be an issue. I too would want the HD version though.

freeze1617 said:   If it is delivered broken or doesn't work right. Are you going to call Amazon to send another one?
Yeah, why not? If you buy an Apple product online and it happens to be broken when it arrives, it's much faster to just take it to an Apple Store and get a replacement from Apple directly. Basically, my question really is whether Amazon's customer service outside of their shipping and returns when buying anything from Amazon.com (the website) is going to be as good if you buy one of Amazon's own (physical) products from elsewhere.

This is the 1st Gen Fire, non HD model, its not the newest model

Dil

buttons252 said:   Rakuten is a big company, that shouldnt be an issue. I too would want the HD version though.

Do you mean like when they were named Buy.com and lots of people bought a $50 Thumb drive from them with a $50 rebate and the company doing the rebates disappeared so nobody got the rebate?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014