• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Netgear 16port Gigabit switch
Disclaimer
Linky
Rebate

Was looking for a nice 16port Gigabit switch, small and compact, pretty good deal after coupon code and $25 rebate.
Lifetime Warranty too.

Use code EMCXRXN56(ends today 5/8/13), and hopefully most of us still have active Shoprunner free 2 day shipping.
Don't forget FW Cash Back if it will stack with the coupon.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

switch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this really a good deal? Considering I got an 8-port unmanaged gigabit switch for $25 about 5 years ago...

kstraka said:   Is this really a good deal? Considering I got an 8-port unmanaged gigabit switch for $25 about 5 years ago...

Talking apples and oranges, yes it is a great deal.

If you only need 8 ports, move along this deal is was not for you. You can obviously find cheaper 8 port switches after rebates, but this one is 16port Gigabit Netgear with lifetime warranty, from a reputable company Newegg, and most of us on FW or SD have the free 2-day Shoprunner shipping. About $40 cheaper than most retailers.

'nuff said.

It's a solid deal for 16-ports in a single unit. Of course you could daisy chain cheaper units or mix and match. I'd rather a single unit with all the ports.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014