Exotic Angel Plants 5" Phal Orchid in 14 cm Lavender Merina Pot
Text
Subtotal: (1 item)

$19.00

Estimated Shipping

$5.97

Estimated Order Total:

$24.97
Give this orchid as a beautiful living gift or place on your table top as an elegant accent to your home decor.

Exotic Angel Plants 5" Phal Orchid in 14 cm Lavender Merina Pot: •Elegant accent to any room
•Sleek pot design
•Ceramic pot made in Germany

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I don't know if that orchid is anything special, but Costco here in N. Cal. has similar sized orchids in various colors for around 16.

The Walgreens by me had them at $15 this week in a ceramic planter.

Compare this not to in-store prices. Think of it as a cheaper (and better) (and unusual) alternative to a bouquet delivered.

aarzi said:   Compare this not to in-store prices. Think of it as a cheaper (and better) (and unusual) alternative to a bouquet delivered.u r correct. online delivery would cost at least $40 not including delivery.

ucdcrush said:   I don't know if that orchid is anything special, but Costco here in N. Cal. has similar sized orchids in various colors for around 16.my local krogers have these all of the time for $10. but order it for delivery would cost around $60 so $24.97 delivered is pretty darn cheap. and orchid flowers last much much longer (30+ days) than any flowers sent.

i am curious, does anyone know how is this shipped? is it like 1800Flowers, delivered by a local flower shop instead of actually being shipped out of WalMart warehouse?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014