• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Britax Boulevard 70 convertible carseat is just $182.76 after the 20% off.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A2HUH72/

Compare to $329.99 at other vendors.

Save 20% with code: BABY0513

-Amazon Mom subscription is required for savings
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/info/
. Amazon Mom members get 20% off diapers and wipes year-round as well as these appreciation sales multiple times per year.
-Save on thousands of eligible baby products in select colors and styles, for up to $100 in total savings.

-Expires 11:59 PM PST on May 31, 2013.

Thanks / Via ~DansDeals

Member Summary

carseat
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent seat, got it the from last sale.

yep got the same seat about a year ago and this is what I paid. It's about as good of a price as you'll see on this seat. Great seat.

Britax are typically quite large. Lots of people like them but remember every car seat meets the same requirements. Seats have weight/size limits and expiration dates. Go someone and try seats in your car. The best seat is one you use correctly every time.

I'll throw in my two cents here. I about 5 and 7 years ago I bought top of the line Britax seats for my kids. Nice quality seats but I paid about $280 plus tax for them each. This was before I was into FATWALLET. I wound up selling them on Craigslist for $100 each. If I were to do I again, I would just buy them off of Craigslist. Really you only have to make sure they aren't expired. They are good for 6 years from the manufacture date which is located on the seat. And lets be honest, its not like a carton of milk that goes bad after the expiration date, the manufactures want new seats to keep getting bought... but regardless about the mfg date, you can still find unexpired seats for less. The lady that got mine paid $200 for $560 (plus tax) in seats.

timx said:   If I were to do I again, I would just buy them off of Craigslist. Really you only have to make sure they aren't expired. They are good for 6 years from the manufacture date which is located on the seat. And lets be honest, its not like a carton of milk that goes bad after the expiration date, the manufactures want new seats to keep getting bought...

You also need to make sure they have not previously been in an accident. Of all the expenses a child brings, their carseat is certainly not a place I am going to look to be cheap.

timx said:   And lets be honest, its not like a carton of milk that goes bad after the expiration date, the manufactures want new seats to keep getting bought...
Plus the plastic and the nylon straps weaken from the sun/heat/cold/use. After so many years it is not as safe as it was when it was new. But if safety is not your main concern...

Edit: Plus its the NHTSA that requires expiration.

Thanks OP, in for two! Note that two is the most you can order through this deal ($92 discount); the discount code caps out at $100 off.

Thanks OP; in for one.

Also, this works for the other models of the Britax 70-G3 as well. If anyone is wondering what the difference is between the models: i.e. Roundabout, Marathon, Boulevard, Pavilion and Advocate, there is a great review that gives all the details:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1LOQ26P5D74S/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#...

Is this no longer available? The Mom appreciation event only shows 6 car seats when I go to it and none of them are by Britax. Thanks for your reply!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014