• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
not the best food in town but not a bad choice comparing price per meal against fast food. kids eat .99 on Thursdays where we are. GC don't expire, can combine with other coupons. on national level, you can use it on ryan's , old country, country, fire mountain. make sure you chose 5x $10 cards so you get charge $1.95 shipping. bon apetit.

all you can eat buffet

UPDATE 5.29

Now through June 10th, save an additional 10% on purchases sitewide at SweetJack.com!
As a SweetJack Insider, we're letting you know about this special
limited-time promotion before the general public.
Use Promo Code TAKE10 *Some restrictions apply

UPDATE 6.1 <SIMPLY COPY & PASTE DETAILS FROM SITE>

More Of What You Want, More Often
Everyone has a neighborhood favorite, a place where the family gathers to reconnect after a busy day.

In this place, you choose what's right for you -- whether that be a juicy sirloin steak, made-to-order Mongolian Stir Fry, fresh salad, homestyle sides or just a bowl of delicious ice cream.

You know this restaurant as Ryan's®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Old Country Buffet® or Fire Mountain®. Each feature homestyle favorites, fresh cooking and exactly what you're looking for in a family meal. The wide variety and comfortable environment will have you coming back again and again.

Need ideas? Give these cards away as birthday presents, thank-you gifts or as a way to celebrate a special occasion. Mother's Day is coming up, and graduation and Father's Day are just around the corner. Don't forget Family Night, where kids 11 and under eat for just 99 cents each!*

Come in soon and discover all the reasons there are to keep coming back!

Perks
Cards never expire and may be combined with other offers and cards -- they'll always be valid
Cards will be honored at any location across the country for any occasion
Convenient, safe and secure

* Limit two children per adult dinner purchase. Dine-in only. Excludes tax.
Fine Print
No expiration date. Gift cards will be shipped within 7-10 business days. Is a prepayment for meals and beverages available at participating Old Country Buffet®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Ryan’s® and Fire Mountain® restaurants. Each time the card is used, the amount of the purchase will be deducted from the remaining balance of this card, if any, subject to additional payment for purchase that exceeds the remaining balance of this card. Please retain all receipts for your records. This card is not a credit or debit card, and cannot be used to obtain credit or cash from a participating restaurant and has no implied warranties. The unused value cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, except as required by law. This card does not expire and no dormancy fees will be charged. Lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed cards shall not be replaced and no credit shall be given. This card may not be resold by any unlicensed vendor and unauthorized resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Cards obtained through unauthorized channels will be considered void. Menu varies by day, time and location. SweetJack is not liable for incomplete or inaccurate shipping information submitted.

UPDATE 6.12, LOOKS LIKE 10% CODE IS GONE

UPDATE 6.18, LOOKS LIKE 15% CODE IS NOW AVAILABLE

Member Summary

hometown buffet
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

OCB DEAL CARD FRONT
Thanks RegUSPatOff
Disclaimer

OCB DEAL CARD BACK
Thanks RegUSPatOff
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I was able to combine my GCs with the kids eat for .99 last night. They had balloons and cotton candy for the kids, so ... (more)

DeniseInLosAngeles (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 3:29p) |

Too bad I can't buy more, but I have enough left on my cards to go again when they have buy one adult get one free deal.... (more)

DeniseInLosAngeles (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 3:31p) |

Of course. As has been explained over and over, gift cards are merely a form of payment. You didn't "combine" them with ... (more)

yoregano (Jul. 12, 2013 @ 7:01p) |

Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
This card represents a prepayment for meals and beverages available at participating Old Country Buffet®, HomeTown Buffet®, Country Buffet®, Ryan's® and Fire Mountain® restaurants.
Each time the card is used, the amount of the purchase will be deducted from the remaining balance of this card, if any, subject to additional payment for purchase that exceeds the remaining balance of this card.
Please retain all receipts for your records.
This card is not a credit or debit card, and cannot be used to obtain credit or cash from a participating restaurant and has no implied warranties.
The unused value cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, except as required by law.
Lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed cards shall not be replaced and no credit shall be given.
This card does not expire and no dormancy fees will be charged.
This card may not be resold by any unlicensed vendor and unauthorized resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
Cards obtained through unauthorized channels will be considered void.
To inquire about your card balance, please call 1-877-233-6760.
For all other card services please call 1-800-871-0956.
©2012 Buffets, Inc.
Menu varies by location.
www.buffet.com
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you search eBay for "buffet fundraiser card" you will find a good discount card that should work well with gift card. The moderators won't allow a direct link to the eBay auction.

Also code fetch10CODE NOW EXPIRED will save you 10% on your order from sweetjack.com I ordered 2 of the $25 packs and the shipping was $1.95 versus $3.50 shipping for 1 of the $50 packs. So for 2 packs of $25 packs and discount code total was $46.75 shipped for $100 worth of cards.

Use promo code FETCH10 and 10% off.

How did you get promo code to work? I checked and entered the PROMO CODE box.

Just ordered and there is no preview of the discount before you place order. I don't think I received the 10% discount.

In fact I cannot see an invoice for this order in My Account. This is not clear and is troubling. Is this site legit?

Thanks for the deal, bought the $25 and the $50. The fetch10 worked, after typing in my info, it automatically told me how much the code would take off near where I entered the code.

$48.15 for 10 $10 gift cards after shipping and promo code. Good deal, thank you!

leland74 said:   Thanks for the deal, bought the $25 and the $50. The fetch10 worked, after typing in my info, it automatically told me how much the code would take off near where I entered the code.

I did not see that when I ordered and I copy/pasted code and checked box. Wonder why it did not work for me. Still, kind of bothers me that I cannot see an invoice for this purchase.

in for 2 $25.00, thanks.

"Cards may be combined"...where is the option to combine card values?

a918V said:   "Cards may be combined"...where is the option to combine card values?I think that means you can use multiple cards at the register to pay for one transaction, ie. you're not limited to using only one card per transaction.

nice deal!

Purchased couple of them. Just for your information, when you type in the code it applies the discount, but when you copy/paste, it does not ....

I ordered 4 of the 5 $10 gift card packs for $25 using the code FETCH10 and it came to $91.75, so I I will get 20 $10 gift cards (for a total of $200 in gift cards for only $91.75). That comes to slightly over 54% off regular price. That is a hot deal as the cards don't expire and they have several chains you can use them at. Thanks OP. It was a good idea someone posted earlier about getting the $10 cards instead of the $50 cards to save money on shipping and handling. I like this deal because it is not limited to one order, but it seems like you can order as many as you would like.

Confirmation e-mail:

Hi MrVietnam,

Jack's got your deal! Pat yourself on the back, you just scored 50% Off Ryan's®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Old Country Buffet® or Fire Mountain® Gift Cards.

Your credit card has been charged for your order of 50% Off Ryan's®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Old Country Buffet® or Fire Mountain® Gift Cards on 05/09/2013 23:00:06 in the amount of $100, plus $1.95 shipping and taxes, minus $10.20 credits used, for a total of $91.75.

Questions? We're here for you, email help@sweetjack.com.

Best,
The SweetTeam

Perks

Cards never expire and may be combined with other offers and cards -- they'll always be valid
Cards will be honored at any location across the country for any occasion
Convenient, safe and secure

* Limit two children per adult dinner purchase. Dine-in only. Excludes tax.

Fine Print
No expiration date. Gift cards will be shipped within 7-10 business days. Is a prepayment for meals and beverages available at participating Old Country Buffet®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Ryan’s® and Fire Mountain® restaurants. Each time the card is used, the amount of the purchase will be deducted from the remaining balance of this card, if any, subject to additional payment for purchase that exceeds the remaining balance of this card. Please retain all receipts for your records. This card is not a credit or debit card, and cannot be used to obtain credit or cash from a participating restaurant and has no implied warranties. The unused value cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, except as required by law. This card does not expire and no dormancy fees will be charged. Lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed cards shall not be replaced and no credit shall be given. This card may not be resold by any unlicensed vendor and unauthorized resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Cards obtained through unauthorized channels will be considered void. Menu varies by day, time and location.

Also, if you go to www.buffet.com and join their e-club, a few days later they will e-mail you a coupon for a buy one adult buffet with a drink, get one buffet free. You can get these coupons as often as you want as long as you sign up over and over for their e-club and use a different e-mail address each time. Plus when your birthday rolls around they give you another high-value coupon.

Thanks OP. We probably eat at the Ryans Buffet once every week or two for lunch. It used to be an Old Country Bufffet but changed to a Ryans a few years back. Can usually find something you like and its a nice change up from typical fast food lunch.

Price Runs $8-$10 for lunch so I just cut my lunch bill in half there for 20 trips. (Did 4ea of the 5-$10 and used the FETCH10 code)

Thanks

So have a different birthday for each email account. 12 accounts. 12 birthdays. Set for month after month... year after year...

aarzi said:   So have a different birthday for each email account. 12 accounts. 12 birthdays. Set for month after month... year after year...

Unless they happen to check your driver's license... (which they never have for me, ever). If you go to often to the same restaurant it will be just a matter of time before they carch on, but if you live in an area with several restaurants in the area then you might have something there.

Fire up that hunger.

MrVietnam said:   aarzi said:   So have a different birthday for each email account. 12 accounts. 12 birthdays. Set for month after month... year after year...

Unless they happen to check your driver's license... (which they never have for me, ever). If you go to often to the same restaurant it will be just a matter of time before they carch on, but if you live in an area with several restaurants in the area then you might have something there.
They might look familiar to you when you visit, but you are one of thousands for them. They won't remember. Besides, all Canadians look alike, so you have nothing to worry about.

Love this buffet! Have been going for over 10 years and it's always great for those nights when you don't feel like cooking at home. It's not gourmet food, but they have some decent selections - these will pair up perfectly with all the discount offers they send frequently to anybody who subscribes to their offer emails/texts.

expires 2014... says 324 days left for the deal... got 6 of the $25 for $136.75... yes we eat here a lot hahahaha

robjer412 said:   expires 2014... says 324 days left for the deal... got 6 of the $25 for $136.75... yes we eat here a lot hahahahaSum Ting Wong with your math.

Hometown Buffet expiration
Disclaimer

324 days left
Disclaimer
not really because the deal expires "03/29/2014" so if you count the days left from today... well you do the math =) now that i think about it... SUM TING WONG with your spelling

btw: i din't do any math... i simply stated what was mentioned in the site.

if your referring to the price: coupon codes and deals... that's why we're on this site. to do the math and save money.

Thank you, come again!!!

I eat there every week, now I will be eating there every week half price, thanks so much OP!

robjer412 said:   not really because the deal expires "03/29/2014" so if you count the days left from today... well you do the math =) now that i think about it... SUM TING WONG with your spelling

if your referring to the price: coupon codes and deals... that's why we're on this site. to do the math and save money.

Thank you, come again!!!
My friend, if you paid $136.75 for 4150 worth of cards, there is something very wrong!

aarzi said:   robjer412 said:   not really because the deal expires "03/29/2014" so if you count the days left from today... well you do the math =) now that i think about it... SUM TING WONG with your spelling

Thank you, come again!!!
My friend, if you paid $136.75 for 4150 worth of cards, there is something very wrong!

Yes my friend you are wrong. I only bought $300 worth for $136.75. Thank you, come again.

I get coupons for Ryan's sometimes, can gift cards be used when you use a coupon?

yes, you can combine them

Anytime you copy a code, it usually adds a space to the end "FETCH10 ". Either type it or delete the space...

I was going to give a friend who help me rent my second home $100 in OCB gift cards.
I ended up buying $300 in gift cards for $136.75, using the code provided.
After giving the $100 in gift cards, It's like getting $200 for $36.75,

Thank you very, very much OP!

in for $200

For some reason any multiple quantities for the $25 ones the shipping is a few cents more than the the $50 ones for me.

I'm not familiar with Sweet Jack. Has anyone used them before this? Their Facebook page has a lot of negative stories.

This place sends me to the toilet in under an hr..What do they do to their food?

BudgetingMom said:   I'm not familiar with Sweet Jack. Has anyone used them before this? Their Facebook page has a lot of negative stories.

There is probably little risk, Pay with a credit card. If you don't receive your gift cards after 10 days then dispute the charge with your credit card company.

They are selling these gift cards (with no limits) so cheaply it kind of makes me wonder a little too though.

I love all you can eat buffets or as we call them down here: hog troughs.

fetch10 is not working now???

When I type in FETCH10, it says promotional code is not valid.

someone pls help? fetch10 not working even when typed in. tks

Skipping 170 Messages...
DeniseInLosAngeles said:   I was able to combine my GCs with the kids eat for .99 last night. They had balloons and cotton candy for the kids, so it was fun.
Of course. As has been explained over and over, gift cards are merely a form of payment. You didn't "combine" them with anything, you took advantage of an offer (99˘ kids meal with an adult meal purchase) and used your gift cards (instead of cash or credit) to pay for your order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014