• Text Only
I bought 75 $10 cards in total and not that I want any more cards but when I try to add more cards to my cart just to see if they would let me I got the same message:

You have reached the limit that you are able to buy on this deal, we are sorry for the inconvenience.Deal: 50% Off Ryan's®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Old Country Buffet® or Fire Mountain® Gift Cards

RegUSPatOff said:   now 30 % OFF
SUMMER

I also got the promo code is invalid. Where did you get that code from?

Also, not that any of us wanted the 10 $10 cards for $50 deal with the $3.50 shipping but that deal is out of stock now:

(10) $10 Gift Cards to Buffets, Inc. (Cards may be combined)
$3.50 Shipping
- Sold Out

It is interesting how all of us seemed to buy the 5 $10 cards for $25 deal with $1.95 shipping, but it is the other deal that sells out first. SweetJack must have purchased a sh#!load of cards in order for this deal to have been running the six weeks it has and only now are they starting to sell out of cards.

MrVietnam said:   I bought 75 $10 cards in total and not that I want any more cards but when I try to add more cards to my cart just to see if they would let me I got the same message:

You have reached the limit that you are able to buy on this deal, we are sorry for the inconvenience.Deal: 50% Off Ryan's®, HomeTown® Buffet, Country Buffet®, Old Country Buffet® or Fire Mountain® Gift Cards

I went to Hometown Buffet last night with my family and used a buy one get one for $2 buffet coupon in conjunctiion with $10 cards from this deal with no issues. Now just hoping they don't go out of business (until at least I use all my $10 gift cards up).

hey, our family went out and enjoy the deal also last night

looks like sweetjack is limiting the buy. each purchase will allow maximum quantity of 10 . on top of that, looks like they set a max purchase per account. I guess if anyone want to buy more, will need to create another account.

In for two. Thanks!

MrVietnam said:   RegUSPatOff said:   now 30 % OFF
SUMMER

I also got the promo code is invalid. Where did you get that code from?

SORRY
NEVERMIND ...
THAT CODE IS FOR LIVING-SOCIAL

too many Groupons

Deal is over...Completely SOLD OUT. Congratulations to all those who got in on this deal. The deal lasted two months so everyone should have had time to get in on it who wanted to. I got my final $200 in gift cards in the mail yesterday. RIP...

just got an email. all kidz 11 and under eat for .99 all july @ hometown.

I was able to combine my GCs with the kids eat for .99 last night. They had balloons and cotton candy for the kids, so it was fun.

Too bad I can't buy more, but I have enough left on my cards to go again when they have buy one adult get one free deal.

DeniseInLosAngeles said:   I was able to combine my GCs with the kids eat for .99 last night. They had balloons and cotton candy for the kids, so it was fun.
Of course. As has been explained over and over, gift cards are merely a form of payment. You didn't "combine" them with anything, you took advantage of an offer (99˘ kids meal with an adult meal purchase) and used your gift cards (instead of cash or credit) to pay for your order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014