• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
JCPenney Coupon: $10 off Orders $10+ + Free Store Pick-up

JCPenney Coupon: $10 off Orders $10+ + Free Store Pick-upJCPenney has a code for $10 off $10..
It is meant to be one time use,but I could use it multiple times from the same email account.

Upon entering the coupon code, you will be asked to enter the Serial#, place to enter Serial# will only show up after code is entered.

Code : MORE2BUY
Serial# : 0102798250

http://www.jcp.com

Thanks to SD forum member

Also, note down the site is very slow...

Sorry folks if I have caused any confusion. When I saw this deal in another forum, first I created a thread in FW before attempting as I was leaving work. I just came home, placed orders and found the issue. So, I corrected the above section for people who haven't tried this yet.

JCPenney
Need a JCPenney coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

jc penney
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Placed only one order and now it says cancelled. Sent an email to their CS.

rangav (May. 14, 2013 @ 3:45p) |

Picked up 3 out of 4 of my orders last night. Still waiting on the 4th to be delivered to the store. Each order placed w... (more)

DirtCheapDad (May. 21, 2013 @ 1:13p) |

they cancelled my order never got an email

michelemybell (May. 31, 2013 @ 4:07p) |

On the first check-out page, in the upper-right enter "MORE2BUY" in the "Have a code?..." box. Click apply, then enter the serial#: 0102798250 and Apply. Screen will refresh and your extra $10 off will show.
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked for me! Got the kid a free pair of shorts. Thx.

not working for me? $16 item

In for cancel

Reminds me of 2003 on fatwallet when we got 50 percent off of everything at JCPenney even sale items. Bought so much clothes and household items I am still using the stuff up.

Anyone running multiple orders?

Worked for me. $18 shirt on sale for $11.99. $10 off. $2.15 after tax w/pickup at the store. Thanks, OP!

this will hasten their demise....

pezgarden said:   not working for me? $16 item

Me neither. OP...are we missing something or did JCP catch up?

placed 3 orders successfully earlier in the morning, finger crossed..

Thanks. I searched Mens Clearance, Low to High Price.

Coupon worked fine, but Paypal Checkout didn't. Too bad Nike Slide Sandals $10 were OS, got Dockers Khaki Belt $4 AC. Store pickup.

In for 4 towels and 1 shirt.

Not working

thanks! two pairs of panties for free, i dig it

Worked for 1. 2nd order would not take the code (not taking off).

Thanks OP. Worked like a charm

Thanks . Worked like a charm.

maddybeagle said:   Worked for 1. 2nd order would not take the code (not taking off).

+1. Set up more accounts?

not working ... they must have fix the min total amount required for the discount.

Got it to work a few times. Have to make sure you entire "MORE2BUY" in the upper code box, then enter the serial number listed in the OP's post. I went back into the site a few times and used a different email address each time, though some payment (BillMeLater).

Another glitch is trying to get store pick-up. When selecting PayPal payment on the first check-out screen, it uses PayPal to control the shipping address and it would grey out in-store pickup. By going through the "Checkout" button first, and then selecting PayPal as the payment type later, I was able to get the correct in-store pickup option before it checked into PayPal.

worked for me charged my credit card .01

you need to login to activate coupon

hi - the link takes me to 50% off? Am I missing something here? how do I get the $10 off for $10?

Thank you OP! Got some great Nike Sunray Kids sandals for $10.. $31 at Zappos! WIN!!!!

It eventually worked for me after many, many tries. Don't know what finally made it work, but by then, I had both kitchen and clothing in my cart, and still had to enter the code and apply several times before it asked me for the serial number (the number under the MORE2BUY in OP). After I got the code applied, I removed everything but the single $10 kitchen gadget and the total came to $0. Ready for in store pickup in 5-7 days

Nice. Getting this dress shirt for $7. Thanks OP

Still works... You must enter BOTH code and serial number:

merchandise subtotal: $11.99
code / rewards total: ? -$10.00
MORE2BUY [ $10.00 ]

worked... multiple orders, some 0.00, some a few bucks. Hope they don't get cancel.

vickh said:   this will hasten their demise....

Think of it as a mercy killing.

This is outrageous. That code isn't even restricted to just 1 item. I have bought 5 items for like a grand total of 10 bucks thus far.

I am the one who posted the code to SD, here are a few more serial #s you can try and see if they are multiple use.

Penneys codes
Disclaimer
At first I didn't realize how you enter the codes and it wouldn't work. Finally realized you needed both codes. So here's a step by step, in case anyone else is having trouble:

First log in to your account.

Next, type the word MORE2BUY in the box labeled "have a code?"

Then a second box will appear under it that says "Serial number". Enter the number "0102798250" in this box.

Doesn't work anymore

Not working for me

works on sales towels but not izod shirts.

Free store pick up!!! What next, free parking, free check out, and free use of a shopping cart?

Worked on flannel sheets for me. Had to try the code twice to get it to work.

Its work for about 6-7 purchases and counting so far... I hope it goes through.

Just got a shirt, thanks

Skipping 89 Messages...
they cancelled my order never got an email

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014