SureSpray Anti-Clog Filter Prevents Clogging
Large Opening Prevents Mess In Mixing And Cleaning
Translucent Bottle For Easy Of Checking Levels"

Posted non-sale price $11.99

Sale price for Saturday May 11 only $6.99 "free store pickup"

Stock is limited in most locations

Link

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Chapin 20000 1-Gallon Lawn & Garden Sprayer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
While stock is limited there are opportunities to have the item shipped to store free for pickup.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered one with free shipping and redeemed an extra $4 Shop Your Way Rewards valid from 05/09/2013 to 05/15/2013. Total is $3 plus tax. Thanks OP.

Got two. I picked one up late last year at $10 and it was worth every bit of the price.

Like clockwork, these go on sale every spring. I figured mine would only last a season, but I have a few years on them.

Nice find! Thanks!!

I think these are $5.97 at Menards this week.

Thanks OP..In for 1

what do you guys use this for? How far does it shoot out the liquid?

littleswallow said:   Ordered one with free shipping and redeemed an extra $4 Shop Your Way Rewards valid from 05/09/2013 to 05/15/2013. Total is $3 plus tax. Thanks OP.

Where is the $4 rewards. Is it just your points you've earned or free extra points reward?

littleswallow said:   Ordered one with free shipping and redeemed an extra $4 Shop Your Way Rewards valid from 05/09/2013 to 05/15/2013. Total is $3 plus tax. Thanks OP.

How do you apply the $4 to the purchase? I got the email and see it on my landing page for SWY, but it won't automatically apply, despite entering in my SYWR number.

What does the email say?

cleverstar said:   What does the email say?
Congratulations (my name)!
YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED $4
worth of Points (4,000 POINTS) to your account for being our valued Member.
Hurry! These Points are valid from 5/9/2013 to 5/15/2013.
You can redeem them towards anything you'd like
in Lawn & Garden, in store or online at Sears.

weeeeeeee said:   littleswallow said:   Ordered one with free shipping and redeemed an extra $4 Shop Your Way Rewards valid from 05/09/2013 to 05/15/2013. Total is $3 plus tax. Thanks OP.

How do you apply the $4 to the purchase? I got the email and see it on my landing page for SWY, but it won't automatically apply, despite entering in my SYWR number.

I think it is on the page before the final confirmation. You need to press a button under Shop Your Way Rewards in order to apply it.

littleswallow said:   weeeeeeee said:   littleswallow said:   Ordered one with free shipping and redeemed an extra $4 Shop Your Way Rewards valid from 05/09/2013 to 05/15/2013. Total is $3 plus tax. Thanks OP.

I think it is on the page before the final confirmation. You need to press a button under Shop Your Way Rewards in order to apply it.

Pressing the button didn't work, but it applied a $1 SWYR balance. I wonder if it's not smart enough to apply both. Tried "unapplying" the $1, but the $4 still doesn't get applied...

weeeeeeee said:   littleswallow said:   weeeeeeee said:   littleswallow said:   Ordered one with free shipping and redeemed an extra $4 Shop Your Way Rewards valid from 05/09/2013 to 05/15/2013. Total is $3 plus tax. Thanks OP.

Pressing the button didn't work, but it applied a $1 SWYR balance. I wonder if it's not smart enough to apply both. Tried "unapplying" the $1, but the $4 still doesn't get applied...

Log in your ShopYourWay account to check if you have the 4000 points. If not, call Sears. I didn't have to do that.

littleswallow said:   cleverstar said:   What does the email say?
Congratulations (my name)!
YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED $4
worth of Points (4,000 POINTS) to your account for being our valued Member.
Hurry! These Points are valid from 5/9/2013 to 5/15/2013.
You can redeem them towards anything you'd like
in Lawn & Garden, in store or online at Sears.

Same here except they gave me $5 (5,000 points), instead of the $4.
$2 for a pressure sprayer?!?! Oh yeah. Thanks OP.

N41, thanks!!

Busy day, and just got around to trying to order one. The sales over. It's $9.49 now.

Saw it today at Big Lots for $10 -20% friends and family coupon.
I did not purchase, but I saw that they had additional 70% off lawn and garden items.
Don't know if it would stack, but might be good for someone in need (although the 20% off discount ends today).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014