• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rosewill (RSL-122) 33' Solar Decorative, Blue LED String Lights @ Newegg - $9.99 after Rebate
was $29.99
Free Shipping!

Rebates
$20 rebate

• 100 pieces Blue LED
  • Lighted length: 33 feet
  • 2W Solar Panel
  • No wiring needed, powered by solar energy
  • LED Light keeps glowing for average of 8 hours a night after full day's charge

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rosewill (RSL-122) 33' Solar Decorative, Blue LED String Lights
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rebate offer 48141 at newegg.rebateaccess.com: "I'm sorry, that offer is not found. Please check the offer number and try again." Will hopefully be fixed soon.

same here, rebate not found.

opps

We are working on finding out why this rebate number is not working. Please check back as we intend to find the solution as soon as possible. Thank you.

-$20.00 Instant
$20.00 Mail-in Rebate Card

$49.99
$29.99

Receive a $20 prepaid card by mail from Newegg! Expires on 5/12/13 neweggPrint Rebate Form

Receive a $20 prepaid card by mail from Newegg! Expires on 5/12/13 neweggPrint Rebate Form

Rosewill RSL-122 33' Solar Decorative String Lights, 100pcs Blue LED, Green Cable

Rosewill RSL-122 33' Solar Decorative String Lights, 100pcs Blue LED, Green Cable
Item #: N82E16803105005
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy

-$20.00 Instant

$49.99
$29.99

bobwilley said:   Receive a $20 prepaid card by mail from Newegg! Expires on 5/12/13 neweggPrint Rebate Form

Item #: N82E16803105005
Return Policy: Standard Return Policy

-$20.00 Instant

$49.99
$29.99

We know that, but currently the rebate 48141 can't be found, when you try filing for the rebate online.

Newegg already messed up on 2 of my past rebates.. Not going to purchase until the rebate becomes LIVE

Isn't this the correct rebate form?

vadeltachi said:   Isn't this the correct rebate form?

That is just the instructions on how to file for the rebate, but once you get there and enter the 48141 it would say "I'm sorry, that offer is not found. Please check the offer number and try again."

Newegg rebates are the slowest ones in the world and sometimes mess up. Definitely it's not hassle free.

I'd love to see someone take this up to a mountain hut way off in the wilderness and decorate it for Christmas

pretty sure it would be left alone if it was put in a place that would take effort to get to

Link works now

Does anyone know if this brand is of good quality? A lot of hoops to jump thru for some solar lights if they are cheaply made like a lot of this stuff.

There is a limit of (2) rebate card(s) per item, and a limit of (2) per address.

"Rosewill RSL-122 has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this."

ElGuache said:   There is a limit of (2) rebate card(s) per item, and a limit of (2) per address.

... and each rebate has to be sent in a separate envelope.
I went for two anyway, and using two separate orders (just to keep with the "two" theme...).

I noticed that Amazon sells something very similar, and the average price was around $15, so still a good deal after rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014