• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Price drop @ Amazon! Less than 80 cents a bar!

Checkout via S&S for free shipping (can cancel after it ships).

Now $8.39 - 20% promo - 5% (or more) S&S.

Final price = $6.29 (or even cheaper if you have 15% S&S and/or "mom").

Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, 8
Count (4 Oz bars).

Deep Clean

~~~~~
The price on the "Extra Fresh" just dropped as well!
$6.29 + Free Shipping!
Extra Fresh.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

The price on the "Extra Fresh" just dropped as well!
$6.29 + Free Shipping!
Extra Fresh.

showing 8.39 for me

"Special Offers and Product Promotions
Style Name: Extra Fresh

Save 20% each on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply) "

"To receive the Best Value discount:

Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
Via the “Add both to Cart” button in the promotion description, OR
Via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on each respective product information page.
The amount of the Best Value discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page"

Thanks, OP.

CrAzYySiMm said:   showing 8.39 for me

have to buy 3 packs to reach $25 or more to be allowed to check out and receive the discount.

OK, I'll ask the question that has been nagging at me.....what is the draw, other than the price, for this soap? In other words, why should I use it?

Sonofspam said:   OK, I'll ask the question that has been nagging at me.....what is the draw, other than the price, for this soap? In other words, why should I use it?Dove, Caress, and Olay are the best of the cheap everyday soaps out there. They are not "as bad" for your skin as most out there. Each bar gives you more use than a bar of Ivory, Dial, Irish Spring, etc. These also feel better in use.

Typical sale price in-store in the NorthEast is $5 for a 6-pk. (83c each), plus tax. Sometimes $4 (67c each). If you have coupons, it becomes sweeter. It may be different in your area. Other than price, convenience is a factor for many, so decide accordingly.

At under 79c each, delivered with no tax for most, it is worth considering.

Sonofspam said:   OK, I'll ask the question that has been nagging at me.....what is the draw, other than the price, for this soap? In other words, why should I use it?There's a discussion of this very topic going on HERE.

Once you get to 5 separate subscriptions for the month, each of these will become $5.45. If nothing else, you can subscribe this 5 times and stock up.

Thanks aarzi and Mailman for explaining the draw, and MM for the link. That's a real discussion going on ion that Ivory soap thread!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014