• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Hardcover) for $7.73

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Character-Encyclopedia-Publishin...

Free Shipping on Orders Over $25/Prime

The Star Wars Character Encyclopedia is the definitive illustrated guide to Luke Skywalker, Jabba the Hut, and all of your favorite characters of the Star Wars galaxy! Feel the force as you flip through pages of profiles of all your favorite characters from the Star Wars galaxy. With stat boxes, expert text, incredible movie stills, and more than 200 profiles, this is book is a must have for Star Wars fans of all ages.

Hardcover: 208 pages

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

star wars
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

impulse bought

Deals4mykids said:   Luke Skywalker, Jabba the Hut, and all of your favorite characters of the Star Wars galaxy

Hardcover: 208 pages
sounds like 207 pages of han solo to me

Oh damn, my son is going to drive his mom crazy with this. Thanks!

Heck, at that price it's practically free.....bought!

Yeah I didn't need that. Thanks

Ugh OOS, I still want it

Original price of $9. I wouldn't stress too much.

Thanks, I just backordered it.

My nephews have this book, and it's a pretty good read. They know the characters back and forth, so I'm really the one that should get this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014