• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fiskars (21.19kB)
Disclaimer
http://sellout.woot.com/offers/fiskars-staysharp-push-reel-lawn-...

In Stock. Ships in 1-2 business days

Condition: New

Features:
⁎ Offers a cleaner cut without the hassles of gasoline, oil, battery charging, electrical cords or loud engine noise
⁎ A combination of advanced technologies makes it 30% easier to push than other reel mowers
⁎ Patent-pending inertia drive reel delivers 50% more cutting power to blast through twigs, weeds and tough spots that would jam other reel mowers
⁎ Exclusive StaySharp Cutting System uses precision-ground, hardened steel blades to cut grass without the blades touching
⁎ Reduced friction and blade wear for long-lasting performance without costly annual blade sharpening
⁎ Cuts all grass types, even tough southern varieties like St. Augustine, Zoysia, Bahia and Bermuda
⁎ 17 inch cut width
⁎ Height-adjustable handle with three discrete lengths

Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states

Warranty: 2 year Fiskars

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

The wheels keep you from mowing to the edge

This is a great deal from Woot. My son-in-law has this mower and loves using it.
If you are looking for a reel mower this is the time to buy.

Thanks for letting me know about the deal! Just knowing I will not be polluting the air with gas fumes or the neighborhood with noise, no more buying gas, or storing a large power mower and gas can all year is incentive enough to buy a reel lawn mower.

I love this mower and the way it I designed. it pushes so easy and does a great job on the lawn. green for the deal!!

Nice deal, looking forward to my 13 year old being able to mow w/out dealing with a gas powered mower. Hopeful he can make some $ in the neighborhood mowing this summer.

I have used a regular reel mower for a couple summers. They are great as long as you mow 3-4 days and don't have many trees/sticks in your yard. I love using mine but still have my gas mower for when the grass gets to high. We have bermuda and once it gets to a point there is no mowing it with one of these, no matter how slick they make it look.

Great price on a quality reel mower! Just in time for the kick off to lawn mowing season!

Love the smell of cutting grass, and this makes it even sweeter!

I love reel mowers. I love Fiskars. I love this deal. Great, quality gift idea too. Buying one as a wedding gift!

10Gauge said:   The wheels keep you from mowing to the edge

Which one doesn't?

h8py said:   10Gauge said:   The wheels keep you from mowing to the edge

Which one doesn't?

The fiskars evolution / highest end model. Has the blade in front of the wheels full width

Thanks! That's Fiskars 6201 Staysharp Max. Thinking about buying one.

Yeah that one.

I got me the ellison evolution for $90 AC at HD, gonna try that before I bite on a high end model like the 6201 if the evo doesnt work out.

So much cheaper/easier then a gas mower its not even funny. And the the push mower idea even has my GF wanting to try it. It it works out, i'll be laughing my ass off at the neighboors paying $80 per month for pro mowers to slam their gas equipment all over the lawn once a week.

I own this mower also, it is a good purchase for a small yard. However, it is a little bit of a workout but well designed.

It doesn't cut high grass that efficiently. It will just push it over.

I thought about getting one of these. My neighbor had one like this but stopped using it for some reason and went to electric. Perhaps the reel would have required her to mow the lawn a lot more often.

With my mower, I can wait 10-14 days to cut mine and do it with about 1/8 tank of gas in 15 minutes. But I make sure the blade is sharp.

Unless you have to buy a new lawn mower, this reel is probably not worth trading in the gas.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014