• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB - Blue (Requires New Activation & 2-Year Agreement) @ Verizon @ FatWallet - $9.99 after Coupon
was $519.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: May 17, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
FATWALLET20 - $20 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Verizon Wireless
See Verizon Wireless coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Galaxy IV is just around the corner!

jobenso said:   The Galaxy IV is just around the corner!

He got voted down but I kind of agree. If you are going to be stuck in a 2 year contract then pay the extra $180 and get the latest and greatest. And this is coming from a verizon S3 owner.

FatWalletTopDeals said:   (Requires New Activation & 2-Year Agreement) @ Verizon @ FatWallet - $9.99 after Coupon]
was $519.99

LOL at what point was this $519 with two year contract?

F15EagleE said:   FatWalletTopDeals said:   (Requires New Activation & 2-Year Agreement) @ Verizon @ FatWallet - $9.99 after Coupon]
was $519.99

LOL at what point was this $519 with two year contract?

That's the price WITHOUT a contract. FYI, the FATWALLET20 code works on the phone without an agreement, and there's also $10 CashBack for a non-contract phone. That makes it $529.99, but nobody is gonna buy it without a contract now with the GS4 around the corner. I had to replace my LCD last week which was $240 and oh so painful. Wish it happened 3 weeks later b/c I'd buy an S4 instead.

I am thinking of starting a new line at Verizon and I think $9.99 for SGS3 is worth it. Elsewhere it is $50 or $100 w/ 2 year contract. Also, FATWALLET20 works with white or black SGS3, not only the blue one.

EDIT: Read the fine print when buying this. My interpretation: after the 14 d trial period (counts from when they "pre-activate" the phone, no changes can be made to account (other than getting plan of equal or higher value) for 6 months. This includes porting to a new number after 14 d, moving said account to an existing family/shared plan, etc. This is mostly equal to Verizon's contractual agreements, except a little more tighter for the first 6 mos to Wirefly.

It's $0.01 on Amazon right now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014