Panasonic 5-Handset Cordless Phone

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sams Club has a Panasonic 5-handset link-to-cell cordless phone on sale for $109. The Sams model # is KX-TG385sk. Panasonic tech says this is just the warehouse model number, and the phone is the same as the KX-TG 7875s. The 7875 is listed on Amazon at $144., and at the Panasonic Store at $169. Sam's price was $139 before the sale.

Member Summary

KX-TG385
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

eds72 said:   Sams Club has a Panasonic 5-handset link-to-cell cordless phone on sale for $109. The Sams model # is KX-TG385sk. Panasonic tech says this is just the warehouse model number, and the phone is the same as the KX-TG 7875s. The 7875 is listed on Amazon at $144., and at the Panasonic Store at $169. Sam's price was $139 before the sale.Please update the posting to list the price and store.

Dano

From the FatWallet FAQ:

How do I format a deal?

Have a deal to post, but you're not sure what to do? First thing is first: click the button. Yep, I'm talking about the one on the top right of the Hot Deals Forum view that says "New Topic." This will bring up the form you need.

Our community likes information presented in a certain way for a reason. They want to see all the relevant information at a glance so that they know whether they want to find out more (which could mean reading the thread or clicking the link to the deal). So, when creating a title, you might want to follow this basic format:

[manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]
Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart FS YMMV

I've used Panasonic cordless phones for many years, they are high quality products. This is a good price. Green for OP. PS: don't neglect to edit your title, as suggested by others.

Ive got that phone and it is a great phone...the Bluetooth connector to your cell phone works great...but you might consider upgrading the aaa rechargeables...they re pretty wimpy

I seem to be getting static as I move around the house talking on the link to cell feature. My cell phone was left within 10 feet of the base unit. I have moved the base unit to several locations in the house with no luck. It's been moved away from all electronic appliances. Any ideas?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014