• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6" Laptop with Intel Pentium, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive @ Best Buy - $284.99
compare at $389.99
Free Shipping!

• Intel Pentium Processor.
  • 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive.
  • HD Widescreen LED Backlit Screen.
  • Intel HD Graphics.
  • Windows 8 OS.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6" Laptop with Intel Pentium, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Now $285 !!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If only it didn't have Windows 8, then I would give it green.

VirtuaL said:   If only it didn't have Windows 8, then I would give it green.
Classic Shell and get on with life.

Perhaps the code Blue patch/update will bring back classic desktop/start button features on h/w with out touch screen capability.

Until then Pokki or numerous other alternatives have you covered.

Now on sale for $284.99 for the next 4 days.

krazyace5 said:   Now on sale for $284.99 for the next 4 days.

Thanks. You saved me $15

If anyone has access to an inexpensive (or Free) Work At Home license of Windows 7, Lenovo offers full Windows 7 support for this laptop. I think this laptop paired with Windows 7 would be great deal at $285. Here is the link to Windows 7 drivers from Lenovo -

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?DocID=HT073636

this laptop has excellent build quality. used mine for about 6 months now with no issues.

Worth a shot for $285 + tax. Thanks for the deal.

Intel Pentium B960 @ 2.20GHz

Thanks for post, OP, a friend was looking for a new laptop, she picked this one up today.
Anybody have any info about possible win7 downgrade options? BB doesn't state which flavor of 8
it comes with..

EuroCat said:   Intel Pentium B960 @ 2.20GHz

Passmark benchmark processor speed for the B960 is about 1895. Pretty good considering only $285!!

I just bought one and aside from getting use to the Windows 8, I like this laptop. (includes DVD player).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014