• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not a huge selection, mostly Bali, but may be worth checking if you're in the market for them. Doesn't seem to be one of those kinds of "up to" sales that some stores have in which only 1 item is actually the advertised amount off. Mini blinds, cellular shades and a vinyl roller shade.
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/Navigation?store...

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot window blinds up to 75% off
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Appears to be dead. When I click the link it starts to show me 9 then changes to all overstocks including furniture, etc.

Still on not much of a selection. Just click special values after blinds before overstock on the link at top of page.
http://www.homedepot.com/Decor-Blinds-Window-Treatments-Blinds-S...

They've had trouble with their online ordering. If you order, tell the manager when you pick it up - more concerns customer mention, more likely they'll get the system set up as it should be. I found it just now by clicking on Blinds and Shades (ignoring the link I sent earlier), then look at the left side under Refine By, then choose price, $10-$20 and all of the sale ones will be there. If not, just up the price to the next category and that should do it. Good luck. Sorry the first link wouldn't work for you.

Thank you

thanks

I had a problem with OP's link (not OP's fault), but got the choices up properly when I did a search on "blinds" and "overstock."

I placed 2 orders, one with a custom sized blinds, one without on the 18th. I received the one with custom sized blinds last week, but my first order have yet to ship. Contacting support didn't do jack, they just said we're sorry, we'll have warehouse notify you when shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014