• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The spring/summer All-Clad seconds sale, held at the Washington County Fairgrounds (located just south west of Pittsburgh, PA, off of I-79), is almost here. The post-card states "Cookware, bakeware, electrics & gourmet accessories" will be on sale, as well as "select" All-Clad, Krups, and Rowenta products - Up to 70% off. (No mention of which products will be offered nor is Emerilware mentioned.)

Anyone receiving a postcard can bring it to be entered in an on-site raffle.

Sale dates and times are:
Friday, May 31, 2013: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST)
Saturday, June 1, 2012: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (EST)

Directions to the grounds and contact information are here.

You can also shop at Crate located in the Greentree Road Shopping Center in Pittsburgh. Crate's sale times are:
May 31: 9:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., June 1: 9:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., and June 2: 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

Remember to spend some time inspecting the items and, if possible, check back to see what new items they've added. Typical savings on seconds products are 30% - 70%.

You can pay by cash, check, and/or credit card. All-Clad's phone number is 800-255-2523. They also offer UPS shipping on-site at the fairgrounds.

Additional information is available via All-Clad's facebook page, twitter feed, or tumblr.

Happy bargain hunting!

**Sorry, didn't see the other post. Need to get this deleted.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

May I know where else I can found All Clad outlet? It seems their web site doesn't show any outlet links... Thanks

They hold this sale twice per year, and Crate holds it at the same time.

You can check this page to see if there's a store near you that may be holding a sales event to match the sale, just as Crate does, or try the All-Clad toll free number (1-800-255-2523).

Good luck!

fatdealocean said:   May I know where else I can found All Clad outlet? It seems their web site doesn't show any outlet links... Thanks

There are no outlets...only the sale at the fairgrounds, and at the one Crate store. Definitely worth the trip if you're nearby - or even several hours away.

CORRECTION: Actually, I was un-informed. I spoke to one of the All-Clad staff today at the sale, and there is at least ONE outlet store - it's at the Grove City Outlets - that's what he told me...

Also - if you're even remotely thinking of going to the sale, and are near enough DO IT. I got some discontinued baking sheets that are next-to-impossible to get anywhere but eBay...for $39.95 ea...on eBay...almost $300!!

You've only got ONE (1) more day to go get huge savings...I highly recommend going if you can.

if anyone is in the pittsburgh area i work for premier pan (make stuff for Crate and Barrel, Kohls, william sonoma etc etc) and we have two "second sales" a year...last one was first saturday and may...next will be in the fall....super super cheap prices

Just curious - what does that have to do with the All-Clad Factory Sale? Not trying to be rude, but wouldn't you think you could post a thread specific to that cookware? Might get more traffic...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014