• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Is this site reliable?

Just to add some perspective to bugsie's comments, he told me via PM that he's never actually been a price club member. Puts it all into a rather sad light, doesn't it?

Well, you could sign up with one of their own email addy's:
jmoyer@zulily.com
mkruger@zulily.com
service@zulily.com
dave@zulily.com
tom@zulily.com
orders@zulily.com

Sonofspam said:   Is there a way I can view this deal without having to create a membership on their site? That kind of crap just pisses me off.

this looks dead

slickdeal45 said:   Just to add some perspective to bugsie's comments, he told me via PM that he's never actually been a price club member. Puts it all into a rather sad light, doesn't it?

Obviously slickie here is talking out of school and misquoting me here because he was put on my ignore PMs list and I refuse to engage him via PMs any longer (and after this comment I'll completely ditch this thread since I've made my point and slick just can't accept that some people have differing opinions than theirs. (awww..poor baby)). Yes, I have friends who (like slick) are members...so what? I have friends who are alcoholics too, doesn't mean what they do is right for me (even if I have a single drink every now and then). Yes, never been a member of Costco since I never did (and still don't) see the "value" that slicks keeps on yammering on about. That's what I said from the start and I stick by it (slicks attacks notwithstanding). C'mon buddy, get a life already (even if that life includes Costco).

JediFreeStuff said:   Is this site reliable?

Reviews give it 2/5.

bugsie said:   slickdeal45 said:   Just to add some perspective to bugsie's comments, he told me via PM that he's never actually been a price club member. Puts it all into a rather sad light, doesn't it?

Obviously slickie here is talking out of school and misquoting me here because he was put on my ignore PMs list and I refuse to engage him via PMs any longer (and after this comment I'll completely ditch this thread since I've made my point and slick just can't accept that some people have differing opinions than theirs. (awww..poor baby)). Yes, I have friends who (like slick) are members...so what? I have friends who are alcoholics too, doesn't mean what they do is right for me (even if I have a single drink every now and then). Yes, never been a member of Costco since I never did (and still don't) see the "value" that slicks keeps on yammering on about. That's what I said from the start and I stick by it (slicks attacks notwithstanding). C'mon buddy, get a life already (even if that life includes Costco).

LOL! You admit your lack of experience and knowledge even in that post. What's wrong with a little honesty? Or even a lot?

Does getting a life mean searching out all of my posts and redding them, as you've done? Just curious. You seem like a bitter little man.

Thanks MyPoints for another free chicken tonight courtesy of CostCo; this must be the gazillionth free chix, batteries, cheap(er) tuna, water, etc. but it certainly won't be the last. Loves me some COST

Poll:

Green: CostCo membership worth it

Red: CostCo membership not worth it

hey reddies, apparently these coupons are not all that come with your coveted membership... Hep A much? http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/06/costco-berries-pro...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014