• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coach Factory Outlet - Extra 65% off clearance Handbags Bags Purses Wallets Jewelry EXPIRES 5/23 NOON EST

It's back... Coach Factory Outlet - Extra 65% off clearance prices good thru tomorrow at noon EST. Free US s/h for $150+ orders.

Coach

You will need to register on the site to shop here. Use disposable email like spaminator or10minutemail if you don't want to get spam email. Happy shopping!

Usually they have 50% off sale.... but now its 65% off sale.

Thanks to SD

Coach
Need a Coach coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Coach (46.54kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Is this strictly for online purchase or is the sale also at their outlet stores?

I am not trying to be negative nelly but where are the clearance stuff?? Looks like highway robbery prices to me.

1hotmama said:   Is this strictly for online purchase or is the sale also at their outlet stores?

Last time they had this in the outlet store as well--most of the store was 50% off and the clearance was 65%; the store was packed. I think I may go check it out, if I do tonight I'll report back. I like to see the items so I can judge the size and materials.

Thank you! You are a life saver OP. Wife's birthday is in few days and this will delight her.

Thanks! IS there a code I need to enter or something?

Bought my wife a purse at one of these "sales." One of the purses I looked at had the MSRP crossed out and a HIGHER price scribbled next to it. The sales rep played stupid when I showed it to her. The rest of the "clearance" items were hardly marked down at all. Buyer beware.

leestacey said:   I am not trying to be negative nelly but where are the clearance stuff?? Looks like highway robbery prices to me.

I was able to save more than 65%. I use coupon code NOSALE at checkout and give me a combine 100% savings.

Good deal if you can find something you need thou.

re: I use coupon code NOSALE at checkout and give me a combine 100% savings.

They gave it to you for free?

Tried code with clearance sale (including 65")...."Coupon code NOSALE is not valid."

I assume by saving 100% they meant that they didnt buy anything (aka nosale).

SloppyG said:   I assume by saving 100% they meant that they didnt buy anything (aka nosale).

Correct. I told my wife to take a look and she didn't want anything. So NO SALE on this sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014