• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-owned Apple MC705LL/A WiFi 16GB iPad 3 - Black, FREE SHIPPING $269.99 (after coupon)

Add to cart for $319.99 - $50.00 off w/coupon iPad50 = $269.99 + Free Shipping

Ipad 3...

Apple MC705LL/A WiFi 16GB iPad 3 - Black

With the breakthrough Retina display, 5.0MP iSight camera, and ultrafast wireless, the new iPad is more immersive than ever before. Surf the Web, check your e-mail, flip through photos, watch a movie, play a game, thumb through a book or magazine, and more. iPad gives you a smarter, more intuitive, more fun way to do everyday things and thanks to 200,000 apps in the App Store things you can't even imagine.

Features
9.7" Retina display with Multi-Touch
Dual-core A5X chip with quad-core graphics
5.0MP iSight camera and FaceTime camera
1080p HD video recording
Up to 10 hours of battery life

Specifications
Color Category: Black
Operating System: iOS
ENERGY STAR Qualified: No
Wireless Capability: Wi-Fi only
Drive Capacity: 16GB
Built-in Webcam: Yes

MFG: Apple
MFG Part: MC705LL/A

CowBoom
Need a CowBoom coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ipad
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sold by CowBoom for those wondering...

I'm considering order one. For those that brought from CowBoom, any problem? Condition ok or beat up?

From the webpage:

Pre-owned
- Fully functional
- May show limited signs of use
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches

(Emphasis added by me)
Nice price but you're really rolling the dice ordering one sight unseen.

felow2k said:   I'm considering order one. For those that brought from CowBoom, any problem? Condition ok or beat up?

I bought one back around xmas time. It was rated a "4" - and it was stated to have had scratches on the screen and on the back. The condition was is in great condition - CowBoom's idea of scratches and my idea are two different things. I was expecting something I could really see. It was really in like-new condition, in my opinion. The shipping was my only complaint. It took almost two weeks for the IPad to arrive (I live in Michigan). I have read from other FW members that they got their purchases in days. I think it depends on where it is coming from and where you live. Because the shipping took so long, I sent it back. The return process was easy and free. If I needed an IPad again, I would purchase again from CowBoom. $269.99 is good deal. They are currently selling on eBay for more than that, probably close to $340.

KidCharliemain said:   From the webpage:

Pre-owned
- Fully functional
- May show limited signs of use
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches

(Emphasis added by me)
Nice price but you're really rolling the dice ordering one sight unseen.

When you roll the dice, you don't get a chance to take the roll back. With CowBoom, you get 15 days to check it out AND FREE returns. If you don't like the IPad, return it.

I bought one 17 days ago when it was sold for $299 (I know its no accident that this latest price cut is right past 15 days when I could return/rebuy). Mine was rated 6. Very good condition, no problems. This is a good deal, but bottom line is prices keep on dropping every month. You can't win with electronics

WTH, tax in MI? I got in anyway, despite the extra $18.

pitflyer said:   I bought one 17 days ago when it was sold for $299 (I know its no accident that this latest price cut is right past 15 days when I could return/rebuy). Mine was rated 6. Very good condition, no problems. This is a good deal, but bottom line is prices keep on dropping every month. You can't win with electronics

I think you "won" when you bought it for $299. Buying it new from Apple would cost you $499. Sure you have a 1-year warranty and it is new, but you are paying for the NEW and the WARRANTY. I would rather take my chances and gamble on CowBoom and save $200. If it dies in 6 months, you can probably still sell it on eBay for $250-300. I buy all my electronics used or refurbished because depreciation on here-today, gone-tomorrow electronics is just too high.

spanky42 said:   WTH, tax in MI? I got in anyway, despite the extra $18.

CowBoom is a BestBuy store. Where ever there is a BestBuy store, there will state taxes (if your state has taxes).

Thanks OP! Is there a way to sort the list by product grade?

I've been considering another iPad....I have a 2 already and would like to upgrade, and so each of the kids can have one on road trips....but I wonder if it's best to hold out for a 4....so I can get the lightning connector.

kdbrich said:   I've been considering another iPad....I have a 2 already and would like to upgrade, and so each of the kids can have one on road trips....but I wonder if it's best to hold out for a 4....so I can get the lightning connector.

Only $130 more than the Ipad 3:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-Apple-iPad-with-Retina-Dis...

javaman said:   Thanks OP! Is there a way to sort the list by product grade?

Unfortunately, no there is not. The site is not the best. You can only sort by the following: refurbished, used (or preowned) or new.

Code not valid...

DEAD?

I guess it is dead.

it's back on for $289

http://www.cowboom.com/

Just received a Grade 5 in the mail today, and it's in excellent condition. No scratches or dings. That was a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014