• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Im not seeing the $8 sywr offer for the pruners...is it dead?

duhh..nevermind..i wasnt logged in

Is there a way to search other sywr points back items..one pruner is enuf.

This long handle shovel...2 bucks and change.

Long Handle Round Point Shovel with Fiberglass Handle
Item# 07183401000P | Model# 1203800 | Added on July 1, 2012 | Source: Sears.com
Reg Price: $9.99
Savings: $7.52
$2.47

How long do the SYWR points last in your account? I don't shop there very often, but this seems like a great deal if I can save the points.

I just checked, they are valid for one year. (SYWR Help)

The promo points are usually good for a couple weeks unlike your purchase points.

Placed an order a few hours ago, received email pending verification.

yacheapbastard said:   The promo points are usually good for a couple weeks unlike your purchase points.

Some promotions have points with an expiration date. The ones I've seen say so on the promotion description and also don't post to your account immediately. I think that the points earned in this promotion have normal expiration (about a year, I think).

I just joined the Craftsman club online, and received a $10/$25 Lawn & Garden coupon in my email. Can I stack this with $5/$25 on a $35 purchase?

pdxman1 said:   yacheapbastard said:   The promo points are usually good for a couple weeks unlike your purchase points.

Some promotions have points with an expiration date. The ones I've seen say so on the promotion description and also don't post to your account immediately. I think that the points earned in this promotion have normal expiration (about a year, I think).

Checked my account at http://www.shopyourway.com/rewards and the remaining 11,000 in points I received from this deal expire Jun 30, 2014

psxzombie said:   TheSpruceDeuce said:   Was able to find the free $7 in points for registering visa card in my "messages". Thanks OP and NYB.a google voice # worked to receive their text spam

can block the number afterwards too

I was able to also use the Craftsman Club $10 off of $25 purchase. However, I had to do this via phone, the online system did not recognize the provided code. Also, for those who used the Craftsman Club coupon, did the discount show up immediately when you received your receipt? Even though the sales rep confirmed that the code worked, my receipt doesn't reflect the $10 discount. Anybody else have a similar experience?

The lady on the phone said the coupon was 10 off 25 and I only had 24.99. I would have added another $10 if she said I was eligible for the new customer bonus points or if I was sure I'd get the SYWR. Anyone else have luck either way?

I just ordered two Anvil and one Bypass Pruner...my order says "Item unavailable at warehouse.-Item will be shipped from a store location." My order is currently "Processing", no points earned showing up...I hope they still come quickly.

Update: Order was marked "Shipped" @ 10:46 AM for all items, and 24,248 points were awarded!
Points are showing up, and orders are being marked shipped fairly quickly now.

1chris1 said:   I just ordered two Anvil and one Bypass Pruner...my order says "Item unavailable at warehouse.-Item will be shipped from a store location." My order is currently "Processing", no points earned showing up...I hope they still come quickly. Ditto for us with a similar order....

THANKS OP!

Green for you. Points were posted and used as detailed in your summary page.

Ordered two hoses and both of the pruners. Still have 15k remaining points to spend.

Wife birthday next week. She will be so excited!

couponking1953 said:   ...Ordered two hoses and both of the pruners......Wife birthday next week. She will be so excited!if you give her garden hoses and pruners for her birthday she will definitely be excited......but it's not the kind of excitement you're expecting, especially when she finds out you've spent next to nothing for her gift!

i highly suggest you have a backup plan.......

momoman said:   couponking1953 said:   ...Ordered two hoses and both of the pruners......Wife birthday next week. She will be so excited!if you give her garden hoses and pruners for her birthday she will definitely be excited......but it's not the kind of excitement you're expecting, especially when she finds out you've spent next to nothing for her gift!

Good point.

I still have 15k points left from these purchases. May as well go all in. Any thoughts?

As a bonus, they aren't playing games with the sales tax. Points reduce price to zero, and tax on zero is zero.

couponking1953 said:   momoman said:   couponking1953 said:   ...Ordered two hoses and both of the pruners......Wife birthday next week. She will be so excited!if you give her garden hoses and pruners for her birthday she will definitely be excited......but it's not the kind of excitement you're expecting, especially when she finds out you've spent next to nothing for her gift!

Good point.

I still have 15k points left from these purchases. May as well go all in. Any thoughts?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1274630/

Fortunately, I had some more points, so still have enough to get it for free.

DirkDIggler said:   anyone else get SYWR offer for "FREE $15 IN POINTS to use on your Sears Automotive purchase" i cant figure out how to use it...Me neither; I tried adding a $17.99 3M Scratch Remover System, and only the 15,000 points from my last hose order came up.

Everything else is running great. I got 12 pruners & 2 hoses, total spent $30.11 OOP - $8.40 FW and 15,010 points left, so $6.70 shipped for all. Thanks OP!

In for the hose so far. Thanks OP!

I would have liked that shovel, but it's OOS for me.

hambirg said:   In for the hose so far. Thanks OP!

I would have liked that shovel, but it's OOS for me.
I saw the shovel. Don't feel bad about not getting it.

Thanks. I knew for $2.97 it wasn't going to be high quality, but I was just going to use it for poop scooping. . .:lol:

Btw. . got my points. . .in for another hose.

ETA-scratch that. Now it says earn 200pts with this order! Is the 1500pts gone?

So I'm curious, what's everyone's tally on hoses, anvil pruners, or bypass pruners? And what are you doing with them all?

jempol said:   pdxman1 said:   Do you get FatWallet Cash Back if you use SYWR points to pay for the purchase?

Yes.

Really? I always used my SYWR for purchases and never used the Cash Back link as the total drops to Zero. Are u sure.

Thanks

hambirg said:   ETA-scratch that. Now it says earn 200pts with this order! Is the 1500pts gone?As long as it still says 15000 points on the item page (through 5/28) you'll get them. It says just the base points on the order checkout & confirmation page(s) until they are awarded. Once the order says "Shipped", you'll see the base + bonus points in your account. During the day, this could be as soon as 15 or so minutes.

Grrrrr. . .had a live chat, but didn't get any real answers other than it should be working. Call the rewards number if it doesn't. Wish me luck!

Ok. . thank you. Last night when I ordered the hose it did show the 15000pts. I'm just going to do the deal and if the correct points don't show up I will call the Rewards number.

ETA-sorry for the double post.

MysteriousGirl said:   jempol said:   pdxman1 said:   Do you get FatWallet Cash Back if you use SYWR points to pay for the purchase?

Yes.

Really? I always used my SYWR for purchases and never used the Cash Back link as the total drops to Zero. Are u sure.

Thanks
i have 6 orders paid completely with SYWR points and the FatCash all shows up as pending.

CSO5TFLG coupon doesn't work anymore. Good luck to those that got the deal.

thanks op!

Just an FYI. . .I got my points. They showed up with no problems.

tn4304 said:   CSO5TFLG coupon doesn't work anymore. Good luck to those that got the deal.

I used the coupon about 2 hours ago.

Thanks noANANDforme,
2 hose orders (2x $15) then 2 pruners (1bypass 1anvil) and 2 bow rakes to get close enough to $25 for the $5 coupon. Got 2x$8= $16.

Nobody mentioned it thus far, but this deal works very well with "instant $7 in Points on Lawn & Garden purchase" - valid 5/23/2013 to 5/29/2013. There's no link, but you should have received an email with the offer. It also shows up on the front page if you log in to your SYWR account - www.shopyourway.com . There's nothing to do and no code is needed, just add at least $7 worth of Lawn & Garden items to your shopping cart, select SYWR as payment method and you should get free $7 worth of points - works on that purchase only. They've been running this promo for 3 weeks in a row. This is the third time I'm taking advantage of it

I just needed the pruners. $10 - $7 bonus SYWR points = I paid $3 and still got $8 bonus points. So the pruners were free and I made $5 in points. I love Sears! I have no idea how they are still in business though.

BTW, a heads-up if you are new to SYWR... you get email offers from them such as this $7 deal so you may want to make sure you receive the emails from "Shop Your Way Rewards". Some of the offers are junk but sometimes you get free points

Also I see the question keeps coming up how long the points are valid. It's very easy to check. Log in to www.shopyourway.com and in the upper right corner you see your total points. Click on that number and you get a pop-up with more info such as expiration date, and there's also a link to full account history.

GKnight said:   Nobody mentioned it thus far, but this deal works very well with "instant $7 in Points on Lawn & Garden purchase" - valid 5/23/2013 to 5/29/2013. There's no link, but you should have received an email with the offer. It also shows up on the front page if you log in to your SYWR account

Nobody mentioned it because it is clearly targeted.

tn4304 said:   CSO5TFLG coupon doesn't work anymore. Good luck to those that got the deal.

You got BETTER coupon/offer to use - meaning please check your SYWR account and (for me, there is $20 bonus waiting for me and I can not use the code any more, you may get different amount though). HTH.

I received a targeted email today with a code for 10,000 points WYB $20 of Craftsman.

Did the deal twice on both the pruners and the hose. Got the rewards twice on the hose no problem , but... when I bought the pruners the second time it gave me negative points of 4000 each. I called Shop your way rewards, they think it will be fine by tomorrow some kind of glitch, if not I will return them. Thats a first for me...negative points!! LOL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014