• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ordered one last night. They won't last long.

Link

Member Summary

skylanders (115.41kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

FYI, Best Buy has for $12.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Skylanders%3A+Giants+Character+Pack+... ninjini&lp=1&cp=1

Got one with store pickup for my kid the other day.

Thanks. I picked one up for my son. I did also check the Best Buy one and they are local pick up only and none within 150 miles of me.

Thanks OP. Picked it up from BB and used a $5 reward certificate that was expiring. Kids will be happy.

Thanks, got one with my Red Card!

Just to throw it out there, you can also do store pickup and get Scarlet Ninjini and one other "selected" skylanders giant for $22. For those that don't have/want the Target Red card and would pay shipping:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skylanders-Giants-Giants-Scarlet-Ninji...

Considering some select Skylanders can be had for $6, it's roughly a 15% premium for convenience.

GWBush said:   Considering some select Skylanders can be had for $6, it's roughly a 15% premium for convenience.

I don't desire to be argumentative, but the "select" skylanders with the WalMart offer I posted generally range from $6-10 thus it is still netting for about the same price as the Target and Best Buy offers. The Best Buys within my proximity are out of stock, I don't have a Target Red Card so with shipping I would pay $22+. Might as well get a second skylander at the same price. I may be alone in this scenario, but I doubt it.

I don't follow that you would be paying a premium. Even with a Target Red card you net out about the same (Scarlet Ninjini and optionally another for $22).

The one from Target is a Target only color......So to say it can be had cheaper at BB is not a true statement...This is a Target only Color....Kinda of like the green one they did a few months back...Hope this helps

The Scarlet Ninjini can be found at multiple retailers. It is not specific to Target. I purchased mine from Best Buy.

Not exclusive. Saw it at Wal-Mart yesterday.

OOS now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014