• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rakuten (Buy.com) $20 off $50 Coupon (Starts 10AM PT Ends 12PM PT )
$20 off $50 Sitewide, Marketplace
Promo Code: GETSOME
Limited Time: 5/24/2013, 10AM to 12PM ( PT )
All categories, Marketplace only
All customers are eligible

http://www.rakuten.com/

Chizzness op

Member Summary

rakuten
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
man the Pioneer spec looks better, I ordered an Asus for $49.99 after coupon code and $20 rebate yesterday, hate the reb... (more)

namcongtu (May. 24, 2013 @ 3:08p) |

Nothing wrong with the ASUS, got one and it works good. I just don't want to buy a second of the same brand, rather have... (more)

Heim (May. 24, 2013 @ 3:17p) |

I had the same issue. Called CS, they said, "Just buy it for $50, then call us back and someone will credit you the $20.... (more)

AlwaysWrite (May. 25, 2013 @ 1:42a) |

NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

whooooooohooooooo!

$20 off $50 Sitewide, Marketplace

Site wide, or only in their marketplace?

Have they fixed the credit card issues?

misch said:   $20 off $50 Sitewide, Marketplace

Site wide, or only in their marketplace?
Site wide (no restriction on categories), but marketplace only (exclude Buy.com/Rakuten as seller)

kuelllin said:   Have they fixed the credit card issues?I doubt it, based on the reports of others on SD (and my own personal experience).

I recommend using PP or a virtual credit card number, preferably with a credit limit.

Checkout says "Promo already applied" ???
But no sign of $20 off??

Whats are some hot deals $50-$60?

I get the same thing Promo already applied but no change in price?

Anyone able to get this to work? I'm getting the same error.

"Promo Code: GETSOME" -- oooh yeaah I'm gonna get me some

checkout pic
Disclaimer
Shuttle said:   I get the same thing Promo already applied but no change in price?

You must create a new account using a different email address and it will work.

NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY!

OP is wrong. It is not for current customers. If you create a new account, the promo code works.

Just got the ZyXEL GS1100-16 Gigabit Switch for just under $50.

Used FatCash and a virtual # as well.

When I login with a current account it says "promo already applied" I have created two other accounts and they both say "invalid code"?

is the code active now?

Great call on the new account. Worked!

When you create a new account can you use all the same info from your original account and all that needs to be new is the email address?

Shuttle said:   When you create a new account can you use all the same info from your original account and all that needs to be new is the email address?

Just new email address and a virtual credit card number since they are known for fraud.

$20 off $50 from Shop Owners for New Customers ... and its only on Marketplace items (not sold by Buy.com)

Can you use paypal like some were saying to use? Because after I login with the new account and go to check out I login again with new account and select paypal and it says invalid code still.

I went to their site and Trend Micro started popping up info on blocking viruses. Watch out!

Yes you can use PayPal.
I had a hard 10-15 mins figuring it out.. and created 2 new accounts (that means 2 good emails gone forever )

In any case, use a new email id, you can use PayPal for payment, but the item has to be a marketplace item..
(I bought a Belkin Aircast Bluetooth Car system for $40.89, a dollar more than what Buy.com had it for)

Also, the coupon is mentioned in FW coupons and it clearly mentions that it is for new cust and for MarketPlace items only
http://www.fatwallet.com/Buy-coupons/code-702691/

Got the Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer for $51.33. Was looking for one other than the ASUS BW-12B1ST for cheap.

CreveCoeur said:   Whats are some hot deals $50-$60?

This is the $1,000,000 question (or, I guess... the $20 question). In the dozen of these offers they've had, I have yet to find anything that I'm even remotely in the market for that was a deal, even after the coupon.

I look forward to others posting deals they found.

I snagged a Ka-Bar Becker BK2 Campanion Fixed Blade Knife for $52.79. It's pretty well regarded as a survival knife and I hadn't seen it for much less than 70 shipped elsewhere.

Dead? Coupon not working, even with a new acct.

As title states: Deal ends @12pm PT

Heim said:   Got the Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer for $51.33. Was looking for one other than the ASUS BW-12B1ST for cheap.
man the Pioneer spec looks better, I ordered an Asus for $49.99 after coupon code and $20 rebate yesterday, hate the rebate

namcongtu said:   Heim said:   Got the Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer for $51.33. Was looking for one other than the ASUS BW-12B1ST for cheap.
man the Pioneer spec looks better, I ordered an Asus for $49.99 after coupon code and $20 rebate yesterday, hate the rebate

Nothing wrong with the ASUS, got one and it works good. I just don't want to buy a second of the same brand, rather have some diversity.

popyu said:   Checkout says "Promo already applied" ???
But no sign of $20 off??

I had the same issue. Called CS, they said, "Just buy it for $50, then call us back and someone will credit you the $20." YEAH, RIGHT. You know the next CS rep would say, "Sorry, I can't adjust a completed purchase." "The coupon code is invalid." Etc.

I added and deleted it from my cart a few times, and right after the call to CS it magically worked.

Scored a 64GB Sony SDHC 40MB/s card for $30.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014