• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

10% Cash Back at HOME DEPOT via SHOPDISCOVER
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Will this work on gift cards?

tedteddy said:   Will this work on gift cards?

• Offer not valid on Installation Services or 3rd Party Sites (excluding Custom Blinds)
  • Offer not valid on gift cards, shipping, taxes, or other service fees
  • Offer is not valid in combination with any offers found outside ShopDiscover
  • Must link to retailer site from the ShopDiscover Web page found at Discovercard.com and use your Discover Card for each transaction
  • Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice
  • Merchants may change their prices at any time; CashBack Bonus is calculated on the merchant site price if different from what is seen on ShopDiscover
  • The promotional CashBack Bonus will be applied to your account within 8 weeks

Does anyone know when the 10% at HomeDepot expires?

June 16th, according to the email I received from them.

Is this 10% ON TOP of this quarters 5% or is it 10% instead of 5%? It seems Lowes & Home Depot are always switching the 10% CashBack. It's seems to usually be one or the other. When it is Lowes I have stacked the "official" 10% off coupon which is redeemable online with the 10% CashBack and the standard CashBack.

MisterEd said:   Is this 10% ON TOP of this quarters 5% or is it 10% instead of 5%? It seems Lowes & Home Depot are always switching the 10% CashBack. It's seems to usually be one or the other. When it is Lowes I have stacked the "official" 10% off coupon which is redeemable online with the 10% CashBack and the standard CashBack.

ShopDiscover said: When I make a purchase on ShopDiscover, is the CashBack Bonus I earn in addition to any other CashBack Bonus I would earn on my purchase?
Yes.

Click FAQ on the ShopDiscover site. I was glad to find this out too.

mleeinmd said:   June 16th, according to the email I received from them.

PDT or EST?

christoj879 said:   MisterEd said:   Is this 10% ON TOP of this quarters 5% or is it 10% instead of 5%? It seems Lowes & Home Depot are always switching the 10% CashBack. It's seems to usually be one or the other. When it is Lowes I have stacked the "official" 10% off coupon which is redeemable online with the 10% CashBack and the standard CashBack.

ShopDiscover said: When I make a purchase on ShopDiscover, is the CashBack Bonus I earn in addition to any other CashBack Bonus I would earn on my purchase?
Yes.

Click FAQ on the ShopDiscover site. I was glad to find this out too.

Careful. Purchases from "HomeDepot.com" are categorize as "Merchanise" and not "Home Improvement." Therefore, those ShopDiscover transactions would not qualify for the 5% Bonus CB for Home Improvements - as I learned the hard way from customer service. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

PsychoFan said:   Careful. Purchases from "HomeDepot.com" are categorize as "Merchanise" and not "Home Improvement." Therefore, those ShopDiscover transactions would not qualify for the 5% Bonus CB for Home Improvements - as I learned the hard way from customer service. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.I would try contacting them again.

Placed 4 HomeDepot.com orders via ShopDiscover on 6/12 ...

1) Store Pick-up = coded "Home Improvement" = rec'd 5% Home Improvement CB
2) Store Pick-up = coded "Home Improvement" = rec'd 5% Home Improvement CB
3) Shipped to Home = coded "Merchandise" = rec'd 5% Home Improvement CB
4) Shipped to Home = coded "Merchandise" = rec'd 5% Home Improvement CB

This reflects actual posted CB (statement closed 6/19). Also rec'd 10% ShopDiscover CB + 2% "double" bonus on 1st $500.

P.S. Maybe they fixed it due to your complaining.

Direct from their site...

Earn 5% CashBack Bonus

when you shop on HomeDepot.com

scatti said:   Direct from their site...

Earn 5% CashBack Bonus

when you shop on HomeDepot.com
Home Depot bonus expired 6/16.

OP needs to either update or expire the thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014