• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.bestbuy.com

sku 7590131

model # K410-57313412

live Sunday

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lenovo K410 - 57313412
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Doesn't look all that hot to me for the price. I still remember the Lenovo i3 deal from 9 months ago that you posted. That was a real HOT DEAL:

Link

blueribb said:   Doesn't look all that hot to me for the price. I still remember the Lenovo i3 deal from 9 months ago that you posted. That was a real HOT DEAL:

Link

that was a windows 7 clearance deal. can't compare it.

That other deal was 30% less, so it's quite comparable.

polishdreamer said:   That other deal was 30% less, so it's quite comparable.

no it is not cause noone is selling brand new win7 machines any longer in this model.

MISTERCHEAP said:   blueribb said:   Doesn't look all that hot to me for the price. I still remember the Lenovo i3 deal from 9 months ago that you posted. That was a real HOT DEAL:

Link

If I remember correctly, this came with a FAR Windows 8 upgrade.

blueribb said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   blueribb said:   Doesn't look all that hot to me for the price. I still remember the Lenovo i3 deal from 9 months ago that you posted. That was a real HOT DEAL:

Link

If I remember correctly, this came with a FAR Windows 8 upgrade.

that may be. but all I'm saying here is, to use that deal from last summer as a "comparison" as if a deal like that is going to be available again anytime soon, is just not realistic. that price was due to a markdown/clearance on win 7 machines. it just isn't happening now.

if refurbished doesn't bother you, I picked this up at Lenovo outlet for $245 shipped. Looks and runs like new. Their stock and prices fluctuate though.
LINK

BigLou1122 said:   if refurbished doesn't bother you, I picked this up at Lenovo outlet for $245 shipped. Looks and runs like new. Their stock and prices fluctuate though.
LINK

Your link does not work

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014