• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Item Qty Price Status
Fitbit® Flex™ Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband, 2 - Black 1 $99.95 Ships on 06/20/2013
http://www.groupon.com/deals/brookstone-2-atlanta

Memday20 is Brookstone discount code
Groupon is 50 off for 25.

Merchandise Subtotal: $99.95
Gift Wrapping: $0.00
Shipping and Processing: $9.99
Tax: $4.51
Promotion: -$20.00
Sub Total: $94.45
Gift Card Applied: -$50.00
Order Total: $44.45

Groupon
Need a Groupon coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Brookstone
Need a Brookstone coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Fitbit Flex (33.26kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Based on NOV032007's post I called in too. They told me my order should go out this week, and they said they got lots i... (more)

bluescreens (Jun. 24, 2013 @ 5:20p) |

I have been in contact with Brookstone about the Fitbit I ordered on June 11th. I was told when I made the order that it... (more)

exmachina7533 (Jul. 11, 2013 @ 9:16a) |

What should they do? It isn't their fault the product isn't available...

bluescreens (Jul. 11, 2013 @ 11:17a) |

Staff Summary

Nevermind... I need to learn to read.

In the fine print for the Groupon it says you can't use it with coupon codes. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks OP!!! In for one for the hubby!!!!

Thanks! Got one.

Discover has 15% CashBack at Brookstone, so that should be another few bucks. 8 extra points for Chase Freedom per dollar.

Confirmed, stacks just fine. $47 OTD with tax + $25 Groupon = $72. Best price around for this little gadget and makes up for Brookstone's handling fees.

Also, used coupon code AFDAD20 which says is usable with 5% Cash Back.

The 12 page thread on SD says shipping is over a month out now.... WOW FW is going downhill

This is a great deal BTW i've had the One for about a month and just a FYI while it's iOS friendly it will only sync wirelessly with iPhone 4s, 5 or iPad 3, Mini as well as iPod Touch gen 5. Also comes with a usb bluetooth dongle. Android for the most part is not supported besides Galaxy phones. It uses a low power bluetooth signal and not plain ole power sucking bluetooth.
http://www.fitbit.com/devices

I've been waiting to jump on one of these. THanks.

I got the fitbit one for the same price. It has more features than the flex and I don't want to wear a wristband anyway.

Memday20 code is dead. Not very good deal. Save $25 with Groupon; pay $10 for shipping; wait 3 weeks for delivery.

wak3er said:   Memday20 code is dead. Not very good deal. Save $25 with Groupon; pay $10 for shipping; wait 3 weeks for delivery.
Will the use of the Groupon invalidate the free shipping over $99 code? If not, then the deal is only $10 worse than what the OP posted.

$20 off $100 stacks (20GIFT) but you have to go backwards in time to get one now.

AFDAD20 coupon still works. I used the ShopDiscover link for the Groupon purchase then the same for the Brookstone purchase and used my Disc card for both. Hopefully I'll get 15% CashBack on both purchases.

Used AFDAD20 plus Groupon on FitBit One, alternative device that is still in stock. Total was $46.29 (plus the $25 spent on the Groupon). The "net" price is $71, or a savings of $28. Not bad. Was not able to stack the SHIP99 free shipping coupon, unfortunately.

patdpolishpower said:   AFDAD20 coupon still works. I used the ShopDiscover link for the Groupon purchase then the same for the Brookstone purchase and used my Disc card for both. Hopefully I'll get 15% CashBack on both purchases. May our rivers be damned, I mean dammed .... I forgot the Shop Discover for the Groupon but did use it for the purchase which I should get 113 years ago in January.

damn.. good deal. i spent full price !!

Damn it I just bought one of these full price, retail like 4 weeks ago...and 6-8 weeks until they ship...

Anyone else getting the 2 year warranty for $15? I'm thinking if this gets worn (Fitbit Flex)every day, then I'm guessing something will happen to it eventually. Any thoughts?

I never buy the warranties. Too many loopholes. YMMV

Thanks for the post, been wanting one just too cheap to pay full price for it.

Geez, mine (black color) was marked "Shipping in January 1900", yes 1900, on the order and it was "shipped from the manufacturer" today. Even got a tracking number.

i ordered yesterday, then i got the shipping confirmation today. it arrive at my home this Friday. I add the 2 year replacement plan. I just read the replacement policy on their website, seems okay. 2 year 15 dollars is not bad at all. especially when i noticed the jawbone up received lots of complain. It makes me a little bit worry about this kind of products will be broken easily ....

can you where it on your ankle?

clcowing said:   can you where it on your ankle? No, you can't "where" it on your ankle but you can W-E-A-R it on your ankle.

Just got notified by Discover card that I got $15 CashBack on this making net cost around $55 inc. tax. Not bad.

I just got mine today. Despite the 1/6/1900 availability date
charging it as I type...

I ordered the slate flex and it says it won't ship until 6/20, hoping I get it sooner like some of you did.

Don't bother with the warranty. Fitbit is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. I lost my first Fitbit, they sent me a replacement. Accidentally dropped second in the pool, they sent me another replacement. Girlfriend washed the third, and yet again they sent me a replacement.

I ordered a slate one on 5/29. not shipped yet. Anyone else receive theirs from around the same order date?

They originally said they won't ship until 6/20. I emailed them a few days ago and they said that should still be true. If you try to order one now it says they will ship on 7/10, for whatever that's worth.

I tried it! But the code I used with it is 20GIFT for $20 off.

I got mine a while ago and sold it on eBay for $99 (net cost $55). REALLY disliked it. Terrible design. Sticking with my Fitbit ONE. My only complaint with the ZIP is that sometimes I forget to put it my pocket.

What I didn't like about the "FLEX"

No display
Difficult to "clasp" closed (I have bad arthritis in my hands).
No display
A real pain to remove from the band and charge (and yet ANOTHER proprietary charger)
No display

Originally ordered and said it would ship the 20th. Called on the 20th and they said the 21st. Still hasn't shipped. Lame.

I agree - lame. It's also a problem because the $20 incentive we all used expires on July 7. They told me it should ship on July 10 - and we'd be billed when shipped. Will that be a problem?

I'd call or email them. They were quick to respond to email and I didn't have to wait on hold for too long. I'd call but I'm at work.

Alright, I snuck in a phone call on my break. As soon as I said I placed an order in May he asked if I was calling about the Fitbit Flex. He said they just got a shipment in of 1000 today, and they will be going out over the next two days. I would call with your order number to make sure you made it into that shipment. The quickest way to get a customer service rep on the phone is not choose any of the choices and it will get someone. 1-800-846-3000

Based on NOV032007's post I called in too. They told me my order should go out this week, and they said they got lots in (she didn't know that it was 1000). She confirmed both my Groupon and my $20 code would both be honored, and she apologized for the order mix up (my order # changed leading to some concern when the automated order retrieval system said my order didn't exist).

So - slowly, but it's coming.

I have been in contact with Brookstone about the Fitbit I ordered on June 11th. I was told when I made the order that it would be July 10th before it shipped. Well July 10th has come and gone and after an email yesterday I was told that they are having trouble getting these items in stock and that I wouldn't see mine until AUGUST 23! that's 2.5 months of waiting. I'm asking if they will compensate me in some way because that's just insane for an online order.

What should they do? It isn't their fault the product isn't available...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014