• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pliers Set
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Combination Mechanic's
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Locking Pliers Set
Thanks NoOneHere
Disclaimer

Combination Wrench Set
Thanks NoOneHere
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was going to jump on the Metric adjustable wrenches until I noticed that they were right handed... I need left handed wrenches... Maybe they'll have some metric hammers in store.

I don't know about the others, but the Tongue Groove Pliers Set has always been $10. I bought some late 2011 and have noticed that price every time I've gone in the store since.

So many deal posts for regular price items now.

Slickone said:   

There in the Lowe's Ad this week on page 11, That is where I found the deal.
http://lowes.shoplocal.com/lowes/default.aspx?action=entryflash&...

Slickone said:   I don't know about the others, but the Tongue Groove Pliers Set has always been $10. I bought some late 2011 and have noticed that price every time I've gone in the store since.

The regular price is $19.99. Once the sale is over (regardless of the fact that Lowe's often labels these sales as "New Lower Price") the price will return to $19.99.

This is currently 1/2 price. Now, maybe you only go to Lowe's when this item is on sale... Certainly possible.

I bought the adjustable wrenches (item 270865) for $10 and the rubber grips eventually came off. returned them and bought a set without grips.

Kobalt tools are great! Much better than CraftsmanŽ.

n/m

Rebates2Riches said:   Slickone said:   I don't know about the others, but the Tongue Groove Pliers Set has always been $10. I bought some late 2011 and have noticed that price every time I've gone in the store since.

The regular price is $19.99. Once the sale is over (regardless of the fact that Lowe's often labels these sales as "New Lower Price") the price will return to $19.99.

This is currently 1/2 price. Now, maybe you only go to Lowe's when this item is on sale... Certainly possible.

I've checked these in the store several times after this post, including today, and just like whenever I saw them before this thread, they're still $9.98. $9.98 online too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014