• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$10 off $50
Disclaimer
Save $10 off a $50 or more purchase in-store Staples purchase.

Valid 5/29/12 - 6/1/13

Coupon code: 12729

(did a search and didn't see it)

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

PDF version of coupon
Thanks HKSturboKid
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find. Thanks.

any FAR deals this week?

Can this coupon be used more than one time?

AnimEva said:   any FAR deals this week?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1274569/

bertgold said:   Can this coupon be used more than one time?All 5 digit in-store coupons can be used more than once. Only 16 digit coupons are unique one-time use coupons.

For anybody who plans on buying ink, this coupon does stack with the 10% off Ink & Toner pass (except for Epson as per the coupon restrictions)

The HP 15 off 75 didn't stack last week

Glen

Does it stack with BR 25% off one item? Or 15% off purchase?

Can I use it after I do the price match?

gremlins718 said:   Can I use it after I do the price match?Many stores will allow only a PM or a coupon but not both. YMMV. PM's change the retail price. Not sure if that would lower the sub total required for minimum $50 if you only spend $50.

PDF Version of Coupon
Disclaimer
Here is the PDF version of the coupon from Staples Weekly ads site.

Staples $10 off $50 PDF

buy multiple products + the one would you like to price match and use this coupon. Later return the unwanted items.

thanks dude

venkee said:   buy multiple products + the one would you like to price match and use this coupon. Later return the unwanted items.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different store, but I think for these dollar off coupons, Staples evenly divides up the coupon discount amount between the items in the transaction?

agentjfong said:   venkee said:   buy multiple products + the one would you like to price match and use this coupon. Later return the unwanted items.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different store, but I think for these dollar off coupons, Staples evenly divides up the coupon discount amount between the items in the transaction?
Coupon is prorated across all items.

AnimEva said:   any FAR deals this week?

None that I saw.

exbat said:   AnimEva said:   any FAR deals this week?
None that I saw.
Just a ream of paper with SKU coupon (which can be combined with this) but you'll have to find another $42+ to spend to get to $50.

billrubin said:   exbat said:   AnimEva said:   any FAR deals this week?

None that I saw.
Just a ream of paper with SKU coupon (which can be combined with this) but you'll have to find another $42+ to spend to get to $50.
There is always 3 PayPal readers for $45 if you have not done that deal.

Anyone successful in using it today?

aarzi said:   Anyone successful in using it today?Yes, used it twice on 6/2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014