• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Delivery On Your Schedule
Disclaimer
UPS My Choice Premium Membership ($40? value) Free 3 months http://vip.zappos.com/d2/ups-my-choice

"You'll be able to reroute, reschedule, or authorize a shipment release from anywhere. No more missed deliveries!
Benefits:
> Vacation Settings - have them hold your packages when your away
> Option to upgrade a Surepost or UPS basic package to standard UPS
> 'Leave at' option

Your Promotion Code: BDYE808Q7

Notes:
1. No CC needed (leave blank)
2. Use promo code BDYE808Q7 to instantly show $0.00 w/o CC info entered
3. Need to verify identity (LexisNexis?) -- quite mild
4. Be sure to turn off Auto Renew afterwards:
Login > Tracking tab > Access UPS My Choice > Preferences > Membership Info > Turn off Auto renew > Save

Member Summary

ups my choice
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
New Code anyone??

MadderMike (Dec. 16, 2013 @ 11:26p) |

I just found this code on another website: BGNBZ4GX0. It's only for 2 weeks though.

seessiam (Jan. 06, 2014 @ 6:56p) |

thanks just what I needed for vacation

gomike (Jan. 16, 2014 @ 2:55p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

for those who already are UPS mychoice member, login and go to this page
https://www.ups.com/pea/managedeliveryaddresses

Click on Upgrade to Premium and Enter promo code BDYE808Q7 and press Apply Promotion Code.
You would see this message:

Subscription Cost:
$00.00 with the Premium Membership expiring on <Month> <Date>, 2013 (discounted based on Promotion Code - Zappos VIP Get Three Months Free)

Move on to the next screen, you don't have to enter any credit card info.
Make sure to turn off auto-renew as described by invisible above
Login > Tracking tab > Access UPS My Choice > Preferences > Membership Info > Turn off Auto renew > Save

Thanks Invisible + AlreadyRegistered!

Thank you!!

In for 1. Thanks.

Green for you, thanks!

Thank you, OP!

Trying to upgrade to Premium, but says promo code is not valid.

Update: Went through on 4th attempt even though I didn't change anything - just kept re-entering promo code and clicking on "Apply". Odd.

UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.

I like the vacation hold...how long will they hold it for?

pkp413 said:   I like the vacation hold...how long will they hold it for?

Vacation Options

For vacations lasting up to 14 days, you can reschedule your deliveries for a later date.

For vacations lasting up to 7 days, you can either reschedule your deliveries for a later date, or deliver your shipments to a UPS Retail Location (e.g., The UPS Store).

If you want to add a vacation, select Edit Vacation Settings.

elektronic said:   UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.

FedEx Delivery Manager is similar to UPS My Choice and ALSO costs to use the FedEx Delivery Manager service. Both have options that are free and both have options that costs.

very ncie find. thanks. Green for you...
BTW, You now have more Green (than my friggin' weed infested lawn)

So what happens after the free 3 months run out?

Anyone know I can have my packages delivered to UPS store location near me with this premium membership for free? I don't see the option.

I miss my deliveries due to work

Thanks OP!

sherap2 said:   Anyone know I can have my packages delivered to UPS store location near me with this premium membership for free? I don't see the option.

Normally it is $5 per redirect, but it is free with the premium membership.

You can make this change by clicking "change delivery" when looking at the tracking information.

That's great but we usually have no control over how someone ships us a package.

Thanks -- alrdy had the free membership so I used the upgrade membership option from UPS website and applied the coupon

elektronic said:   UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.And still, UPS > Fedex.

salwana said:   elektronic said:   UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.And still, UPS > Fedex.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

This website is terrible. Where's "Upgrade to Premium" located?? I'm logged in and it simply isn't anywhere on the page or drop-down options.

Nevermind, found it nested on the site. Still terrible.

I have tried to do the same things that UPS is offering for this service with FedEx and they never say I can do it. This is with a large corporate account so maybe they just feel like they dont need to try to please one person in a large company?

satishny said:   So what happens after the free 3 months run out?

When you turn auto-renew off, nothing. 

Also, I do appreciate how FedEx lets you re-direct a package to a FedEx store for free. UPS is expensive in this regard. If you are able to re-direct, it delays the delivery by one day automatically.

So annoying.

With FedEx, you can do it the day before delivery for free. And pick it up the next morning, no fuss, no delay. That's how it should be.

happypants said:   sherap2 said:   Anyone know I can have my packages delivered to UPS store location near me with this premium membership for free? I don't see the option.

Normally it is $5 per redirect, but it is free with the premium membership.

You can make this change by clicking "change delivery" when looking at the tracking information.

i can't set it to UPS store location delivery without any actual tracking number?

I see there about vacation reasons for local store location delivery.

Need to verify identity problem. Not work

thank you

Good Find OP. Greensssssss

Can't believe I had never heard of this service before! Thanks.

nitesbane said:   salwana said:   elektronic said:   UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.And still, UPS > Fedex.

Market share, # of packages delivered, etc. speaks otherwise.

"MyChoice". Would you like your package to arrive late, or really late?

Any discounts included?

Thanks OP !

Awesome!

Keep in mind that you have to list every name that you want the service to work with. E.G., John Smith, Jane Smith, etc etc.

You can't list something like "Smith Family", so if the address isn't labeled the way UPS wants it or doesn't match a name you've added to your account, then you won't get delivery notifications and you won't be able to hold or redirect the package.

Now showing up as Expired

BlackRob said:   elektronic said:   UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.

FedEx Delivery Manager is similar to UPS My Choice and ALSO costs to use the FedEx Delivery Manager service. Both have options that are free and both have options that costs.

Both will notify you for free. UPS MyChoice = $5 for package hold at UPS Store, FedEx = Free to hold at FedEx Office.

KayK said:   nitesbane said:   salwana said:   elektronic said:   UPS charges $40 for what FedEx offers for free.And still, UPS > Fedex.

Market share, # of packages delivered, etc. speaks otherwise.

By that logic, the USPS is the creme de la creme - if you only count packages.

marcob03 said:   Now showing up as Expired

Yep getting the same thing also.

Skipping 41 Messages...
seessiam said:   I just found this code on another website: BGNBZ4GX0. It's only for 2 weeks though.
  thanks just what I needed for vacation 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014