• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks Rewards Members: Earn 6 Stars & Receive $5 eGift or Earn 12 Stars & Receive $10 eGift ~ Ends 6/11/13

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?a=0&aid=163466415&n=4

Use your rewards account email address to enroll.

xman099 op

Member Summary

Star Dash
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Earn 6 Stars Receive $5 eGift | Earn 12 Stars Receive $10 eGift
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've just checked my spam folder, but still no luck

Here's my count, btw:

May 30 - 3 stars
June 1 - 3 stars
June 2 - 2 sta... (more)

statuteoflimitations (Jun. 20, 2013 @ 8:30a) |

Did you get an email from them once the promo was over? It was like this: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1275... (more)

jatan1986 (Jun. 20, 2013 @ 11:01a) |

I had to call them to get it sorted out. It took almost a 30 minute wait to speak to someone on the phone, but they adde... (more)

statuteoflimitations (Jun. 21, 2013 @ 9:36p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if the 5 bonus stars earned with 1 lb. coffee/kcups/12 pack Via purchase counts towards this promotion? The bonus stars are available through today (5/30/2013).

bippie said:   Anyone know if the 5 bonus stars earned with 1 lb. coffee/kcups/12 pack Via purchase counts towards this promotion? The bonus stars are available through today (5/30/2013).

Should work but only stars earned once you sign up count.

this time seems easier than earlier instances of the "Sprint" and stuff... (this one allows for the lower requirement...i like this a lot more..it doesn't require a person to practically go every day)

Bonus 5 Stars w/ VIA ends today I just got 6 this past weekend - 1 default + 5 bonus stars

second link is for canadians only.

linrick said:   second link is for canadians only.

Eh?

archena said:   Bonus 5 Stars w/ VIA ends today I just got 6 this past weekend - 1 default + 5 bonus starswas this promo targeted?

5 Bonus Stars with 12 pack VIA purchase in stores
Disclaimer
linrick said:   archena said:   Bonus 5 Stars w/ VIA ends today I just got 6 this past weekend - 1 default + 5 bonus starswas this promo targeted?

Works for all Rewards members.

EDIT - any packaged coffee will work you can also get Whole Bean or Ground.

thanks! I don't remember seeing this. a trip to starbucks right now.

Do these promos stack? e.g. can sign up for both and have the first to fall back on if you don't do 12th?

Nmind can't read, different promos.

stm69 said:   Do these promos stack? e.g. can sign up for both and have the first to fall back on if you don't do 12th?

Nmind can't read, different promos.

Same promo if you earn 6 by 6/11 you get $5 - if you earn 12by 6/11 you get $10 only one time to sign up

I did sign up but you don't get any email confirmation. Any way to check it out on your account so it shows it took?

unit9174 said:   I did sign up but you don't get any email confirmation. Any way to check it out on your account so it shows it took?

You sign up they will email you after 6/11.

archena said:   linrick said:   archena said:   Bonus 5 Stars w/ VIA ends today I just got 6 this past weekend - 1 default + 5 bonus starswas this promo targeted?

Works for all Rewards members.

EDIT - any packaged coffee will work you can also get Whole Bean or Ground.

I guess it doesn't work with 5-pack VIAs? Just checked and 12-packs are available for $9.99 and 5-packs of iced coffee for $5.95. If 5-packs work and $5.95 - $5 eGift = $0.95, great deal, but if not then 8-packs of iced coffee are like $1.50 or so from Big Lots! but haven't done a side-by-side comparison to see if SB is sufficiently superior to justify difference in price.

Also, use Maxwell House or something faux cappuccino from BL! at home, but it is not premeasured. Guess nothing like that in VIAs?

just bought 2 12pks via and earned 12 stars & officially becomes gold (just now show on acct.) however, $10 egift hasn't shown up in acct. yet. so I guess it will after the promo ends?

btw, it has to be the 12pks via ($9.95 or $10.95 for decaf.) 5 pks will not get the bonus 5 stars.

linrick said:   just bought 2 12pks via and earned 12 stars & officially becomes gold (just now show on acct.) however, $10 egift hasn't shown up in acct. yet. so I guess it will after the promo ends?

btw, it has to be the 12pks via ($9.95 or $10.95 for decaf.) 5 pks will not get the bonus 5 stars.

Nice I never see my stars until 24 hrs after - they will email you about the eGift after 6/11

It's HalfTime
ends 6/11

hey anybody got their $5 or $10 yet? mine hasn't show yet.

I think last time they ran this it took about a week.

i havent gotten mine :/

Star Dash is now complete

Your Starbucks e-gift will be loaded directly on your Starbucks Card account once the challenge is complete and the winners have been identified. All winners will receive an email with additional redemption information.

Everyone should receive an update within the next week.

got my $10 today.

I got more than 12 stars within the allotted time. The website says an email will be sent to "winners" on June 18th, but I received nothing. Anyone else? It takes so long to get a reply from Starbucks via their online help and I can't find a number to call.

Check your spam folder if its not in your inbox

Mine came on 6/18 @ 6:15pm central

I've just checked my spam folder, but still no luck

Here's my count, btw:

May 30 - 3 stars
June 1 - 3 stars
June 2 - 2 stars
June 5 - 2 stars
June 7 - 1 star
June 8 - 2 stars
June 9 - 1 star
June 11 - 2 stars
Total Dash = 16 stars

I'm wondering if anyone else is still waiting for their $10 or if not everyone who participated gets the reward.

Did you get an email from them once the promo was over? It was like this: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1275835/m17800306/#m17...

You'll probably just have to contact them:
http://customerservice.starbucks.com/app/contact/ask/

I had to call them to get it sorted out. It took almost a 30 minute wait to speak to someone on the phone, but they added the $10 to my card right away without any problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014