• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

kohls printable 30% off code
Disclaimer
Kohls cardholders 30% off code SAVEBIG30 june 5-12-2013
Kohls cash 10.00 for every 50.00 spent -june 5-19 redeemable june 10-22 for Kohls cardholders

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hello Everyone. I am a deployed Army Officer in the Middle East trying to order from Kohl's online for a late Father's D... (more)

ArmyGirl7 (Jun. 14, 2013 @ 11:50a) |

best right now is 20%

20% Off Your Purchase in-store or online at Kohls.com [Kohls.com] with the code FFJUN20

MISTERCHEAP (Jun. 14, 2013 @ 11:58a) |

30% off code - ONLINE only = Summer30

grumpyfat (Jun. 17, 2013 @ 1:28p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kihls?

Do you mean Kohls?

ntddvltt said:   Do you mean Kohls?

Kohlz?

I received mine just tOday with 15% :0

Proof reading your posts really goes a long way...

hitmen take coupons?

now you tell me...

Since OP is not correcting his error, will someone other than me please start another thread so it's easier to search? Thanks!
Also, the dates are 6/5 to 6/9, in case someone was wondering what 619 meant.

Does anyone know a free shipping code that is valid for these dates?

They also have a Printable (In Store Only) $10 off $30 on their homepage.
Unique bar code & pin.

Anyone know what the free shipping code for MVC's is that will go with the 30% off code tomorrow? I can't find one. Anyone had any luck yet?

Can someone scan the coupon ? the picture of the coupon is pretty bad quality , thanks !

FS code for cardholders: FREE4MVC. good now through 6/12.

here i go again, hadn't paid my last bill yet...

It says, Non Transferable, Though you can use this online, but in Store, I doubt, as your Kohls Card and Name on Coupon (that OP has hidden by white strip) wont tally.

let us know is someone get this working at B&M.

riteshgupta said:   It says, Non Transferable, Though you can use this online, but in Store, I doubt, as your Kohls Card and Name on Coupon (that OP has hidden by white strip) wont tally.

let us know is someone get this working at B&M.

I do this all the time. Most of the time they don't even look at it that closely. I just show the image on my cell phone and once they see the 30% they key it in.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the FS code!

(I just show the image on my cell phone and once they see the 30% they key it in.)

You show an Image of 30% off and they KEY WHAT IN ?

normal1 said:   (I just show the image on my cell phone and once they see the 30% they key it in.)

they key 30% off in

They also have a Printable (In Store Only) $10 off $30 on their homepage.
Unique bar code & pin.

wHERE is this ? Dont see it..

Thanks

whiteking2003 said:   normal1 said:   (I just show the image on my cell phone and once they see the 30% they key it in.)

they key 30% off in

Ill have to try that.. I was under the impression Kohls doesn't key in Promo codes... It very well be another place I am thinking of.. Thanks

They don't exactly key in a code. The registers are programmed to give a 30% (or 20%, or 15%) discount.

Coupon
Disclaimer
*$10 OFF $30 OFFER VALID FOR ONE-TIME USE IN STORE ONLY OR 15% OFFER VALID ONLINE ONLY 6/2/13-6/16/13. ONLY ONE MEN'S APPAREL OR DRESS AND CAUSAL SHOES MERCHANDISE OFFER PER CUSTOMER.

They key in the 30% off.

They don't need to key in a code.

Free shipping code: FREE4MVC

NM

To get the $10 cash for $50, does it need to be $50 of the total purchase after the coupons applied? or before any coupons applied?

Does this sale qualify for $10 Cash Back?

Subtotal: $56.54
Percent Off (30%): -$16.96
Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges) $0.00
Estimated Tax (6%): $2.37
Total: $41.95

hydmax said:   Does this sale qualify for $10 Cash Back?

No, it is after coupons and before tax and shipping. Sorry.

hydmax said:   To get the $10 cash for $50, does it need to be $50 of the total purchase after the coupons applied? or before any coupons applied?Refer to the bottom of the QS (Quick Summary) in this thread:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/

hydmax said:   Does this sale qualify for $10 Cash Back?

If you had qualified, it would have told you after checkout. You actually only need to spend $48 to get the Kohls Cash.

billrubin said:   NM
Care to elaborate?

Where can I find an On Topic Acronym Definition reference?

e1d1 said:   billrubin said:   NM
Care to elaborate?

Where can I find an On Topic Acronym Definition reference?
imho, some acronyms are not hard to figure out. like the one you questioned; "never mind". others are a bit harder, like the one i used; "in my humble opinion". or, as some people go, imo. of course, it helps to know the context. NM could very well mean New Mexico. or "not meaningful", which is what he might have meant in the first place. most of his posts are!

many resources out there. this is only one of them:
http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Code

Hello Everyone. I am a deployed Army Officer in the Middle East trying to order from Kohl's online for a late Father's Day present. Does anyone have a 30 percent off discount code that they are willing to share. It would be much appreciated!!!!!

ArmyGirl7 said:   Hello Everyone. I am a deployed Army Officer in the Middle East trying to order from Kohl's online for a late Father's Day present. Does anyone have a 30 percent off discount code that they are willing to share. It would be much appreciated!!!!!

best right now is 20%

20% Off Your Purchase in-store or online at Kohls.com [Kohls.com] with the code FFJUN20

30% off code - ONLINE only = Summer30

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015